KO

₩19,064

₩27,189

할인금액: ₩8,125 (30% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

Dolly Clark, MD.

Reviewer1292451님께서 May 08, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product doesn't dissolve in water. You will consume it as you drink, but you'll have to keep adding a little more liquid until its gone from the glass. Probably better mixed in a Smoothie.

Wonderful

Reviewer3342895님께서 Nov 15, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

The best stuff ever for my achy muscles and it doesn't give me the runs like the non-micronized kind.

Makes terrible headache!

Reviewer1575352님께서 Jul 01, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Micronized Creatine Monohydrate, yes i know it sounds good, specially now food is good brand too, but in reality when ever i use it gives me terrible headache! even i tryed on my sister she had headache too. Plus it don't dissolve in water or any other juice, just wait a few seconds and then you can see them on the bottom, i'm going to order another brand i won't wait to finish this, this one goes to trash! Stay Away!!!!

Awesome, Pure, Nothing added

Reviewer2186245님께서 Mar 08, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This creatine is the best yet. We have tried different brands but they all have extra ingredients which we don't need and which have made us feel bloated and full. This is pure and has no extra ingredients to bog you down. Would highly recommend it.

NO SCOOP PROVIDED

5742695080478556296님께서 Nov 29, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

1 star deducted as no scoop was provided. I contacted iHerb staff and was promised an email reply regarding the scoop but was never given one so this was a negative experience toward iHerb's customer service. Otherwise the creatine mixes extremely well. There's no taste in water so it's 100% palatable. Not sure if it's placebo effect or if it's my increased exercise intensity, but I do feel more alert and sharp when taking the creatine... Creatine is a good product, naturally occuring and renally excreted without much secretion or reabsorption. Get this but bear in mind it doesn't come with a scoop.

Now Foods, Creatine Monohydrate

Reviewer3180406님께서 Dec 07, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Taste is good, mixes well, overall good product

Now Foods, Micronized Creatine Monohydrate

Reviewer2863860님께서 Feb 09, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product is quite satisfactory and fills my need.

Excellent source for creatine

Reviewer2903554님께서 Feb 23, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like it because it's not combined with anything else that I'm not interested in taking.

now foods creatine

Reviewer2347483님께서 Dec 16, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

greate product ,good as any ive used.

Great Value

Reviewer1882708님께서 Feb 17, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great Value