KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Excellent Adaptogen

MartineTrinder님께서 Apr 11, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

So I've been using this Rhodiola for the last 6 months and I notice a difference when I dont take it. Rhodiola is an adaptogen which means that my body is able to convert it into whatever is needed in my endocrine system.. I am currently healing from Adrenal Fatigue and there is a big difference for me when I dont take my Rhodiola.

Energy!!!

4846739210802950254님께서 Mar 21, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product supply an energy boost, but be very careful with it. Take it in the morning and only 1/3 of capsules. That's enough for one day. Larger dose can make you nervous. Surely save my life. Can live without it.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

This is excellent for mental stress due to fatigue

AIM-FOR-GOOD-HEALTH님께서 Mar 16, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

High quality product. If you are mentally stressed, anxious and depressed this is the stuff for you. This stuff saved me from tipping over the edge mentally due to extreme menopause symptoms. Don't take in the evening as it may keep you awake - it is a bit stimulating. Whenever my husband has a stressed day, I give him a tablet immediately, within half an hour he's a different man. As it as an adaptogen, some people prefer to pause on taking it for a few days and then start again as for some it can lose some of its effect over time when taken continually. Ask your herbalist for advice on this. (Feel free to visit my page for more reviews by clicking on my username.)

Good!

TMarchev님께서 Feb 10, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

Nicee for rest!

great value

5162184123569141740님께서 Feb 07, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've been using rhodiola for several months and it has been an absolute lifesaver to my sanity. I've suffered from adrenal fatigue for a long time and since starting with rhodiola I no longer feel like I am carrying around a rock in my chest and stomach. Now brand offers this amazing herb at an excellent price and I highly recommend it.

Very good

klinacz님께서 Jan 28, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

Rhodiola makes me live calmer. It lowers cortisol a lot, it makes me go through a day without much of stress, it enhances your memory, and probably it has many many other benefits. However this dose is pretty high, I used to take 250 mg of it and it still worked well, but I just wanted to try something stronger, like this. Totally recommend to anyone struggling with stress or anyone who would want to enhance their memory abilities.

Feeling it immediately

5317510864278204475님께서 Jan 23, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

When I started using Rhodiola, I had the goal to control my stress level, especially on work trips that involve huge jetlag. I started feeling good results after around 4 days. I had good mood, felt less tired and was very productive. I took for a month or so. After I stopped, I felt a minor withdrawal symptoms that were gone after a few days. Now I take it a few times a week on very challenging days when I go to the gym in the morning and then have a hard day at work. I'd highly recommend Rhodiola instead of Caffeine as a pre-workout. Caffeine increases cortisol level and it actually only makes things worse. Rhodiola, on the other hand, help faster recovery and you can have a productive day even you wake up early for a workout.

helps stamina a lot

Reviewer1893145님께서 Jan 15, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have made to changes about three months ago: began using rhodiola on a daily bases and also used a special stool to help me do a yoga head stand without straining the neck. I have much more stamina now.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Bad

5367308278076799797님께서 Dec 28, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Use it for moodlift, try even 8capsules at once, felt nothing, this doesnt work. Meybe freshnes and quality is not good. Also every barnd has their own agents, they are paid to write good reviews for products, so be aware for it !

IT WORKS

5294464999537590815님께서 Dec 12, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

After feeling tired fot a long time, chemo therapy, I now have some energy to do nice thngs.

상품 1-10 중 전체 373 상품