KO

정렬

상품 1-5 중 전체 6 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 | 다음 »

good product

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1058619님께서 May 09, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Have used this produce in other brands before with success for high cholesterol. Now brand has good quality at a good price so hopefully this one will be just as effective. Will know in a couple months when I have my follow up cholesterol test.

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Does reduce cholesterol but not sure if affects CHF

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1916270님께서 Jun 17, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I will not take statins and can confirm that this reduces cholesterol but am unsure whether after a few weeks this also causes a problem. I have taken as 3 weeks on and 1 week off. This could just be me but I give this as my experience.

has helped cholesterol

Reviewer3156934님께서 Aug 05, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product has helped lower my bad cholesterol and raise the good as well as lower the ratio from 6.8 down to 5.1. It has taken about 9 months since this is not a quick fix. Diet and exercise are also very important. My husband started eating raw vegetables that he could easily take in his breakfast and lunch and and his blood work has all dropped into the normal range in about a year's time and he's 50 years old.

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Heart Patient to Curb Cholesterol.

Reviewer2874028님께서 Jun 02, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

All of above except the Vcap is so much easier to swallow. I get no after-taste and blends well with my diet from both the tablet and Vcap. Bottom line – don't not know its results yet – I have just started on this supplement and have to wait four to six months before I can be tested for cholesterol to know the results of taking Red Yeast Rice as part of my diet.

Great

Reviewer3023263님께서 Jun 15, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

A very good product. I'm a repeat buyer.

상품 1-5 중 전체 6 상품