KO

iHerb 상품평

₩20,901

₩32,788

할인금액: ₩11,887 (36% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

good product

Reviewer1058619님께서 May 09, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Have used this produce in other brands before with success for high cholesterol. Now brand has good quality at a good price so hopefully this one will be just as effective. Will know in a couple months when I have my follow up cholesterol test.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Does reduce cholesterol but not sure if affects CHF

Reviewer1916270님께서 Jun 17, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I will not take statins and can confirm that this reduces cholesterol but am unsure whether after a few weeks this also causes a problem. I have taken as 3 weeks on and 1 week off. This could just be me but I give this as my experience.

has helped cholesterol

Reviewer3156934님께서 Aug 05, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product has helped lower my bad cholesterol and raise the good as well as lower the ratio from 6.8 down to 5.1. It has taken about 9 months since this is not a quick fix. Diet and exercise are also very important. My husband started eating raw vegetables that he could easily take in his breakfast and lunch and and his blood work has all dropped into the normal range in about a year's time and he's 50 years old.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Heart Patient to Curb Cholesterol.

Reviewer2874028님께서 Jun 02, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

All of above except the Vcap is so much easier to swallow. I get no after-taste and blends well with my diet from both the tablet and Vcap. Bottom line – don't not know its results yet – I have just started on this supplement and have to wait four to six months before I can be tested for cholesterol to know the results of taking Red Yeast Rice as part of my diet.

Great

Reviewer3023263님께서 Jun 15, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

A very good product. I'm a repeat buyer.

Lowering Cholesterol.

Reviewer2606167님께서 Dec 23, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product is hard to evaluate as I also take bean powder caps and don't know how much more the yeast does. Seems to help.

상품 1-6 중 전체 6 상품