KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Cholesterol lowering drug

Reviewer2713868님께서 Nov 27, 2006 에 작성하셨습니다.

Found it has helped me in a tremendous way not having to pass stones anymore, or having the stones getting stuck in my the common bile duct.

Cholesterol

Reviewer3316391님께서 Aug 28, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I was previously using prescribed statins which caused side effect; loss of muscle tone & stiff neck. Intergrated medical doctor prescribed red yeast rice and niacin. Very pleased with results, no side effects and cholesterol was lowered from 225 to 173.

Too Hard to Swallow

Reviewer2437963님께서 Jun 06, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I find I'm unable to swallow the tablet whole, and when I split it, the jagged edges of the pieces hang up in my throat. I'm dissolving it even thought it tastes awful and adding it to my smoothies. I definitely would not recommend this product. It doesn't deserve the one star I had to give in order to submit review.

Very good

Reviewer1979283님께서 Dec 31, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am happy with the product and Iherb service is great.

Simple one tablet dose

Reviewer1682534님께서 Jul 29, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

There's only a handful of brands that carry the 1,200 mg. dose of one a day tablets. . .Now Foods is a great brand at reasonable pricing. . .

just got it to try

Reviewer2820976님께서 Aug 08, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

excellent value

Very good

Reviewer2985883님께서 Sep 18, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Red yearst rice is great addition to healthy diet

Red Yeast Rice Extract

Reviewer2048931님께서 Oct 06, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

The product was delivered on schedule and seems to fulfill its claims. It has already lowered my cholesterol 40 points.

Red Yest Rice 12000mg tabs

Reviewer2902025님께서 Oct 08, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

The 12000mg tablet form is superior to the hard capsule presentation which has a tendency to fracture when sent by mail. But I believe that 600mg twice a day is probable better than 1200mg once. Perhaps a 600mg tablet form is required or at least a score on the 1200mg formulation making it easier to break in two?

Red Yeast Rice

Reviewer1468018님께서 Apr 10, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

A very effective, safe alternative to statins.

상품 1-10 중 전체 13 상품