KO

iHerb 상품평

₩35,992

₩56,474

할인금액: ₩20,481 (36% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
정렬

Helped drop my cholesterol 63 pts.

Reviewer2238935님께서 Jul 19, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

While taking 600mg. twice/day along with 20 mg. policosanol (I used Source Naturals) and 100 CoQ10 (Natural Factors brand) my total cholesterol took its biggest drop ever. It took between 3-6 mos., and my HDL and LDL levels also improved greatly, all without exercise or diet change--not that I recommend skipping those. But a nurse told me about her family history of high cholesterol and her own dramatic drop in cholesterol after taking these 3 supplements, so I decided to give it a try. My doctor was very happy, esp. with my HDL! And I was glad to be able to avoid any drug treatment. (BTW, I switched from the 60mg to these 120mg tabs once/day after about 6 mos.)

Red yeast rice

Reviewer1439724님께서 Nov 30, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a great product for controlling cholesterol. Ii is also good for digestion. It may also help in reducing C reactive protein which is responsible in part, for causing heart disease.

Red Yeast Rice

Reviewer2402506님께서 Oct 02, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Taken with CoQ10 is working fine and is better than using statins.

Great for lowering cholesterol

Reviewer1584346님께서 Mar 10, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I had refused to use a statin because of the side effects, so my doctor asked me to try Red Yeast Rice. My total cholesterol dropped 40 points within 6 mos. It also improved my hdl and ldl.

Red Yeast Rice

Reviewer1951565님께서 Jun 20, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

My doctor prescribed this product for me about 5 years ago to bring down my cholesterol. It has worked quite well - I'm still NOT on Lipitor!!!

Now Foods, Red Yeast Rice

Reviewer1257002님께서 Jul 17, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Excellent product; does what it claims. It truly is an aid in blood pressure control. Thank you.

Now Foods, Red Yeast Rice, 600 mg With CoQ10-30 mg

Reviewer2279254님께서 Feb 11, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product was recommended by our naturapathic doctor for my husband's high cholesterol. He has been taking it for about a year and his cholesterol has reduced from over 260 down to 210. We love it!

Red Yeast Rice

Reviewer1228959님께서 Apr 06, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Shipping was fast and price was good

Now Foods Red Yeast Rice

Reviewer3118615님께서 Dec 27, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product has helped to keep cholesterol levels within the normal range for my age; MD is aware of this particular product and its benefits.

Red Yeast Rice

Reviewer2449495님께서 Jul 31, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have recently begun taking CoQ10 and Red Yeast Rice individually where I had previously been taking a combination pill. One is purported to aid with cholesterol, the other with high blood pressure. I'm in the process of evaluating what is working. I had been informed that Red Yeast Rice contained natural statins...the main ingredient of most cholesterol drugs.

상품 1-10 중 전체 31 상품