KO

₩18,023

₩28,296

할인금액: ₩10,274 (36% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

iherb products

Reviewer3308134님께서 Dec 04, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am very happy with iherb products, and although it is too soon to tell about the effectiveness of Omega, Red Yeast Rice, Co Q10,Fish Oil softgels , ask me again in a few months. I rate 5 stars for your service.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

The best stuff at the best price

Reviewer2555389님께서 May 23, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a product for the best of all ingredients at a saving. The fish oil is EFA,DHa, the Red yeast Rice for bad cholestreol. and the CoQ10, all at the best quality. I would give to my parents it that good !

Helps lower blood lipids

Reviewer2670655님께서 Jan 07, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This combination is great! Helped lower my husband's cholestral levels significantly with a prudent diet. Great price! Great product!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

no more cholesterol - stop statines

greece-iherb님께서 Feb 20, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

my mother suffered from cholesterol and diabetes. after searching, she decided to use this excellent product. in 2 months no cholesterol, no nothing.after that,use only super omega 3,3 times a day for preservation, and your cholesterol will be past. fast shipping for GREECE. EXCELLENT PRICE. thank you iherb and NOW.

Price

Reviewer3189414님께서 Sep 29, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like the price and it worked for me

red yeast rice.

Reviewer2445419님께서 Feb 18, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

works very well

like these

Reviewer2016458님께서 Jun 20, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

good price great combo.

Disappointed

Reviewer2800509님께서 Apr 08, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

There is a very distasteful fish burp with this product. Will go back to the krill oil for omega 3 and the separate products for red yeast and coq10. Would not repurchase or recommend. I love Iherb and this is absolutely no reflection on their excellent service. If I had read that review at the very end I would not have purchased.

상품 11-18 중 전체 18 상품