KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Red Rice Yeast

Reviewer1936668님께서 Dec 14, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

My doctor recommended and has been working well

Excellent Results

Reviewer1360506님께서 Jul 16, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I just received my first blood work report after beginning this supplement. My total cholesterol was 229. However, my HDL was 99 and my risk factor is at 2.3. My doctor was so pleased and told me to definitely stay on this supplement. My triglycerides were 57. I normally am structured with my eating, but I slipped some too. Great product for me.

Quite an Improvement

Reviewer1059050님께서 Apr 01, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I was taking lipitor for 10 years even when others adviced me of the side effects (muscular, joints, etc)that I never noticed. My 260 went down to 180 and was OK in general over the years, but I suddenly felt muscular and bone pain on the hands, legs, etc. So I decided to try this herb combination thanks to the recommendation of my Son who was taking it before they made 4-in-1 combination (he did to avoid taking Lipitor). In 5 weeks my total collesterol went down 40 points, I am now in 220 (62 years old) and plan to continue even if the 220 stays as is. No Lipitor anymore. I recommend the pills. You have to try them for a few weeks, then do a blood test, and marvle yourself.

I like this product

Reviewer1084026님께서 May 19, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like this product. I like being able to get all of these supplements together and in a softgel to boot. I like the responsiveness of I-Herb.

Great sub for Lipitor

Reviewer2779827님께서 May 30, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Wanted to use something natural for cholestral and it works.

This works for me

Reviewer1131558님께서 Jul 18, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

My overall cholesterol number dropped 27 points, my HDL went up 1 point and my LDL dropped 27 points. I do also take this with Kyolic garlic #104. I have been very pleased with the results.

King of Omega

Reviewer1651648님께서 Aug 08, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is for my husband, he had high blood pressure, and wanted to lose some weight. i herb gives such good service. we'll order this product again.

Very good taste!

Reviewer1947849님께서 Sep 09, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very good taste!

Now foods red omega, red yeast rice coq10 fish oil 180 softgels

Reviewer1279166님께서 Sep 16, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Just what I needed. Fast shipping!

#3 in the list for controling cholesterol

Reviewer3333268님께서 Oct 02, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

And with this one, along with the two other meds listed, we are optomistic that the results will be as our doctor ordered. Thank you iHerb.

상품 1-10 중 전체 26 상품