KO

₩33,188

₩52,085

할인금액: ₩18,897 (36% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

Quite an Improvement

Reviewer1059050님께서 Apr 01, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I was taking lipitor for 10 years even when others adviced me of the side effects (muscular, joints, etc)that I never noticed. My 260 went down to 180 and was OK in general over the years, but I suddenly felt muscular and bone pain on the hands, legs, etc. So I decided to try this herb combination thanks to the recommendation of my Son who was taking it before they made 4-in-1 combination (he did to avoid taking Lipitor). In 5 weeks my total collesterol went down 40 points, I am now in 220 (62 years old) and plan to continue even if the 220 stays as is. No Lipitor anymore. I recommend the pills. You have to try them for a few weeks, then do a blood test, and marvle yourself.

Excellent Results

Reviewer1360506님께서 Jul 16, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I just received my first blood work report after beginning this supplement. My total cholesterol was 229. However, my HDL was 99 and my risk factor is at 2.3. My doctor was so pleased and told me to definitely stay on this supplement. My triglycerides were 57. I normally am structured with my eating, but I slipped some too. Great product for me.

Red Rice Yeast

Reviewer1936668님께서 Dec 14, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

My doctor recommended and has been working well

Very good taste!

Reviewer1947849님께서 Sep 09, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very good taste!

C. Moore

Reviewer2227846님께서 Oct 14, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love this product! My labs have much improved since being on the Red Omega

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

no more statins- no more cholesterol

greece-iherb님께서 Feb 20, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

my mother suffered from cholesterol and diabetes. after searching, she decided to use this excellent product. in 2 months no cholesterol,avoiding thrombosis,artery pressure.after that,use only super omega 3,3 times a day for preservation, and your cholesterol will be past. fast shipping for GREECE. EXCELLENT PRICE. thank you iherb and NOW.

Red Omega is just what I was looking for

Reviewer2777296님께서 Aug 05, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Easy to swallow and no fish taste or aftertaste.

Great sub for Lipitor

Reviewer2779827님께서 May 30, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Wanted to use something natural for cholestral and it works.

Excellent Product

Reviewer1372661님께서 Jan 08, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

seems to be working.

King of Omega

Reviewer1651648님께서 Aug 08, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is for my husband, he had high blood pressure, and wanted to lose some weight. i herb gives such good service. we'll order this product again.

상품 1-10 중 전체 26 상품