KO
KRW

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
Available Shipping Methods
Available Payment Methods
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.
장바구니에 담기
총합:
묶음 구매 할인:
묶음구매
수량:
장바구니 보기/ 편집하기 결제
장바구니 총계:
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:

iHerb 상품평

₩7,885

₩8,023

할인금액: ₩138 (2% 할인)

상품평 쓰기
  • 알려드립니다: 본 제품은 한국 세관 통관 시  추가적인 작업이 필요할 수 있습니다. 최종 배송까지 수일의 시간이 더 소요될 수 있는 점 미리 알려드립니다.

  • 고객 평점

    5 별점
    4 별점
    3 별점
    (8)
    2 별점
    (4)
    1 별점
    (6)
    평가 | 영어
    한국어 (0)
    정렬

    the taste takes getting used to... ♥♥♥ Click on my username for more reviews!

    gettingwell님께서 Jul 10, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

    Got these to better my health but I really don't care much for the taste. The nutrition is good though.

    이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

    Good stuff ... not always**

    Reviewer1669881님께서 Jun 14, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

    Diana loved these and so do I .. we'll reorder these seed for sure, like the Brazils by NOW ... very fresh .. a small quantity is such a tasty quick and healthy (prostate, etc.) treat. ** Update: Re-ordered these second time and like night and day ... very dissappointed with latest shipment of these nuts (also the pumpkin seeds)... two stale/tasteless batches. Would like them replaced or money credited back!

    이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

    2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

    terrible aftertaste

    Reviewer3259294님께서 Jul 18, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

    you get what you pay for I suppose. I would not buy these again, the aftertaste was like the plastic bag.

    이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

    4 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

    Pumpkin seeds with gluten contamination

    Reviewer1599966님께서 Jun 30, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

    I have used many Now supplement for years with good success, but haven't been using their food products. I was disappointed that their pumpkin seeds I ordered seemed to have gluten contamination. I had a gluten reaction when I ate them which cleared when I stopped eating them. When I called NOW they said that gluten containing foods were processed in the same plant where the pumpkin seeds were packaged. If you are very sensitive to gluten, as I am, find a different source for your pumpkin seeds.

    이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

    12 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

    상품 1-4 중 전체 4 상품