KO

₩11,685

₩11,839

할인금액: ₩154 (1% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

Unedible due to terrible, awful, bitter sour taste!

PurplePegasus님께서 Nov 15, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I regret buying these: they are just awful and unpalatable. Somehow I managed to eat 6 to give it a good test. Out of 6, only 1 tasted remotely normal but the other 5 were not only extremely sour but also very bitter as if something were off with them. The package says "tart & tangy" and it's that, too, but if the degree of sourness makes it an extreme challenge which might be appealing to those who enjoy biting into lemons, the terrible bitterness of them make them truly beyond awful and that's the best review I can honestly leave, sorry. If I have to say one thing positive: they are very soft and do not hurt my sensitive teeth but that's it! I should have gone with the goji berries, these are truly foul!

Great taste!

Reviewer2351969님께서 Nov 30, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

The golden berries are sour and delicious but not dry like other brands - yummy!

Yummy! Yummy!

4897379771917554555님께서 Aug 28, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Chewy texture, crunch from seeds, a little tart, slightly floral. I love golden berries. I've discovered that they can be an aquirred taste as some people simple don't like them. Haven't tried to many other brands but Now Foods offers a great product in my opinion.

love this 。.:*:.゜★

lchchchiyo님께서 Jun 21, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

great value for money and organic is a big plus! only concern; one time they tasted so sour ( even bitter) and were hard to chew, the other time they were perfectly sweet and sour and were moist and chewy. i like them in both conditions but i guess it's not for everyone's case.

Have'nt tried this yet

5713527132002485677님께서 Jul 03, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Have not tried this yet

Tart and Tasty

Reviewer1812067님께서 Jul 09, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

JUST A NOTE UP FRONT. IHERB HAS THE ABSOLUTE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE! DO NOT EXPECT ANY HELP AT ALL IF THERE IS A PROBLEM WITH YOUR ORDER. IT HASN'T SHIPPED IN FOUR DAYS? SORRY, THEY CAN'T TELL YOU WHY OR WHEN IT WILL SHIP. NONSENSE! Oh my goodness, I love these. Don't expect them to be sweet. They are very tart. Combined with something sweet though, such as chocolate chips, makes them taste even better. Very good for you!

Love these

5075662932439466850님께서 May 13, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love the tartness of these berries, and this brand is organic , chewy and very delicious

Yum!

5329087313703804811님께서 Jul 28, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Yum is really all that needs to be said :)

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Great alternative for sour candy

AneBra님께서 Oct 30, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Just as good as the navita's naturals, only for a much better price. These are sour and delicious, and not dry like so many other brands out there. I don't like golden berries in it's natural state, but this is just right for my taste buds. I kind of cringed in the start after my first purchase of golden berries and regretted buying it, but after having a couple more of them I found it hard to stop. If you want them even softer you can let them stay in water for a couple of hours, but I don't find it necessary with this brand. Great as a healthy snack alternative, Now Foods has never disappointed me in the food department.

Incredible

Reviewer2164723님께서 Nov 18, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I wonder if the other reviewer had a bad batch because mine have been delicious! Very sour but also sweet. No bitterness though :) Addictive!

상품 1-10 중 전체 24 상품