KO
KRW

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
Available Shipping Methods
Available Payment Methods
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.
장바구니에 담기
총합:
묶음 구매 할인:
묶음구매
수량:
장바구니 보기/ 편집하기 결제
장바구니 총계:
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:

iHerb 상품평

₩19,090

₩29,961

할인금액: ₩10,871 (36% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

고객 평점

5 별점
(8)
4 별점
(2)
3 별점
(1)
2 별점
(0)
1 별점
(0)
평가 | 영어
정렬

a life-changing product

alloriginal님께서 Sep 10, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

for men who suffer from frequent urination or prostate discomfort, this will be a life-changer. Two capsules per day (I take with breakfast and dinner) will make a difference quickly. Also helpful are daily fish oil and vitamin C. A course of cranberry extract is a good idea at the outset to kill any bacteria that may be causing trouble. It's not a bad idea for men who are 40+ to take one or two per day to PREVENT problems. This formula is economical and safe, and does the job very nicely. Click YES if my review helped, and read my other reviews to discover more helpful products.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

8 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Hope it works

bhaktadasa님께서 Jul 30, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am a relatively new user of the prostrate herbs. I am not sure if they will help me but I am giving them a try

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

still needs time

5665767773063148027님께서 Jul 22, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I started to use this product some weeks ago, it turned out that urination became difficult. I doubt it is because of this product. Now I tried to increase the dosage to the maximum limit, as I think the effect was due to the initial dosage, so if increased it will get better result. Anyway, I'm not in a position this product is good, it will find when two bottles consumed.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Take the right dose, and it will work!

MichaelLabib님께서 Oct 29, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I took a softgel with my breakfast and another with my dinner, but didn't see any difference in my symptoms. After 10 days I doubled the dose, and in few days I could tell the difference. In order for this product to reduce prostate inflammation, and possibly return a prostate to its normal size, it would take 6 months at least. Please visit my page for more reviews.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Trusted brand

Reviewer1868309님께서 Sep 21, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

My husband just began using this product. It contains a good synergistic combination of herbs that should be valuable in maintaining his prostate health.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Helps

Reviewer2026566님께서 Apr 12, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love it so much. I`m only 22, but already have chronic prostatitis. I do not have leucocytes in my analysis, but still had some pain. After I started to take this product - no more pain! I LOVE NOW FOODS!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Obviously works

Reviewer1018789님께서 Oct 04, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

My husband has taken this for a number of years and has had no further prostate problems. A very economical product, too.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

상품 1-7 중 전체 7 상품