KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

The Good and The Bad

Reviewer2087720님께서 May 21, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I notice a definite difference in my energy level when I use this product! It mixes in with just about anything. Now for the bad--no matter what you mix it with, the taste is not good. It is supposed to be 'unflavored' but there is still a distinct 'taste' in the background. I have found it mixes best with bananas and strawberries added.

Pea Protein

Reviewer1184877님께서 Sep 06, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Otherwise might be a good product but wasn't suitable for my stomach, really made my stomach swell and hurt.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Not for use in milk alone.

Reviewer2841094님께서 Apr 04, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I read the reviews before ordering this product. I will be more careful in the future about trusting these reviews. If you want this to mix in milk alone, it has a terrible taste and texture. I mix it in my smoothies, and it's tasteless that way, but be warned. You may not like the texture. I cannot use a full scoop. I don't like the texture. Half a scoop is manageable. For the price and amount of protein, it's a good value if you are okay with the texture. I've managed to get through it, but I think I'll try something different next time.

Different & thicker than others

Reviewer1118862님께서 Oct 14, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This stuff is a bit strange. When you add water it gets very thick. Reminds me of making Gerber baby cereal from a box--just add water and you get a thick pablum. And it kind of tastes like it could be baby cereal, too. Not BAD exactly but it behaves differently than other protein powders I've used (soy, whey, rice). This might be good if you want to add it to savory foods like potatoes or soups, etc. or as a thickening agent. As it is, it will probably take me awhile to finish the jar.

meh

Reviewer2358515님께서 Dec 04, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Just fine.

alright

5434525386244640978님께서 Jun 27, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

it's alright but you have to mix it with something that will give you flavor

Good Protein

JoelNolan123님께서 Jul 20, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Overall good product makes you feel full for hours best of all anyone can buy this product on a budget downside no flavour

good price but not as good flavor as I expected

Reviewer1842372님께서 Sep 25, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

good price but not as good flavor as I expected

bad taste

Reviewer2855364님께서 Oct 04, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

didn't like the flavor even though it's unflavored. so ordered one more with whey and vanilla flavor, hope it tastes better love iherb, going to order all my supplements here from now on. very good supplements and cheap. in norway its hard to find proteins without artificial sweetener

Good, not great

5086973670338289659님께서 Jul 20, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

A little difficult to take, but if you mix it with about 400ml of grape juice, it goes down easier. Also, not as much protein per serving as I would like.

상품 1-10 중 전체 14 상품