KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Best SoftGels EVER !!!!

Sickness-ELIMINATOR님께서 Aug 11, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

In multiple clinical trials of patients with elevated cholesterol and triglycerides, total and LDL cholesterol were decreased by 12%, triglycerides decreased by 18%, and HDL cholesterol was increased by 9%. These clinical trials were conducted with daily intakes ranging from 600 to 1200 mg/day. CAUTION FROM MY DOCTOR, who currently does Pantethine research with rodents: KEEP IT REFRIDGERATED, as otherwise Pantehthine spontanously transforms into vitamin-B5. Vitamin-B5 is not toxic, but you no longer get cholesterol effects. . . . . You can find other products I use on my Page! I use only products that have Scientifically Proven benefits.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Cheap and good for Adrenal support

Reviewer2136254님께서 Sep 30, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

The reason to buy Now brand is that it is Cheap, and usually (not always) the quality is excellent for basic products. This Pantethine is excellent. Pantethine is recommended by Dr. Michael Lam for Adrenal suport.

Pantethine

Reviewer1288622님께서 Mar 13, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am very satisfied with this product. I was told by my Dr. To start taking it for cholesterol management. My first bottle came from health food store, only 300 mg tablets and much more expensive. I am do to have blood work done end of month. I take one am one pm. Okay 3 months later my total cholesterol down by 10% my HDL up my ldl down my trig down. My Dr says keep on taking it. I also take Omega 3,6,9 twice a day and eat lots of raw almonds. Any way I am reordering.

Awesome product

Reviewer2428773님께서 Feb 04, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use this product to help cut down on the oiliness of my skin. There is really very little that one can do for oily skin, but this product definitely helps. I am almost 50, and have both parents who have problems with their cholesterol. I have read that this product can help with that as well. My last cholesterol level was perfect, as well as my HDL cholesterol.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Reviewer1235122님께서 Sep 16, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Helpful with my adrenal fatigue.

Now Foods, Pantethine, 600 mg, 60 Softgels

noneofyourfrigginbusiness님께서 Nov 06, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

High quality; Pantethine is part of coenzyme A, a very important substance that participates in the metabolism of carbohydrates, amino acids, fatty acids and dozens of other important chemical reactions.

Doctor recommended.

Reviewer3106204님께서 May 15, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

My doctor recommended I used 600 mg. pantethine to lower my LDL cholesterol. Most other brands were only 300 mg. This supplement is expensive, but still a better value than other brands.

Good for adrenals

5625657342130073188님께서 Oct 09, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Pantethine is very good for adrenals and can help with adrenal fatigue. We are also taking garden of life vitamin C (NATURAL, not synthetic) and have seen good results. Thank you

pantethine

Reviewer1631886님께서 Apr 03, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

product is easy to swallow due to capsules

Pantethine

Reviewer1313901님께서 Oct 21, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Easy to take and just the right dosage. A++++

상품 1-10 중 전체 15 상품