KO

₩19,145

₩30,041

할인금액: ₩10,897 (36% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

Pantethine

Reviewer1257444님께서 May 18, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been a big user of another source of B5 which is Pantothenic Acid and thought that worked well.... After reading about the pantethine form, I wanted to give it a try and I believe I am now a user- big difference in energy for me. Thank you for the great price!!!!

Very beneficial for my ADRENALS, my LEVEL OF ENERGY and for WEIGHT LOSS

danarm님께서 Dec 10, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Helps metabolise fat (precursor of Acetyl-Coenzyme A), inhibits appetite, helps the adrenals make enough adrenaline, cortisol and other hormones thus raising the level of energy. Helps with ADRENAL FATIGUE. Improves the level of triglycerides and cholesterol in the blood. Helps with ACNE. Highly recommended!

helps blood sugar

Reviewer2189322님께서 May 01, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

has helped to lower blood sugar levels 7 to 10 points. We were surprised at the difference.

Now Foods, Pantethine, 300 mg, 60 Softgels

noneofyourfrigginbusiness님께서 Oct 29, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Pantethine can boost the production of enzymes that help to break down blood fats. Pantethine also helps to enhance the action of vitamin E and to prevent cholesterol from building up in the blood. Pantethine also increases the amount of omega-3 fatty acids, which in turn helps to stabilize cell membranes. Pantethine also enhances the production of CoQ10, leading to stronger cardiac contraction force and efficiency of energy generation.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

great supplement for cholestrol problems

Reviewer3031016님께서 Apr 29, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

After being on a statinprescription for 5 years and stabilized at 220, my cholestrol has dropped 30 points after 6 months of taking NOW pantethine. I just take one a day in addition to the prescription.

great price

Reviewer1974227님께서 Aug 03, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Works better than b5 alone.

Really good product!

Reviewer1458187님께서 Nov 29, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product is really good. Helps to reduce the blood pressure and cholesterol level. Even my mother in low started to sleep better after taking Pantetine for a month.

Solid

kanaca님께서 Oct 21, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I take it with Choline&Inositol and Acetyl-L-Carnitine to help metabolize AcetylCholine. Once in the morning and in the afternoon.

great for adrenal fatigue

5280615812874896036님께서 Jul 05, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Lowers sugar levels, and it made me shaky and dizzy, so it should be taken with food. Good for the heart and gives a lot of energy.

Now Foods Pantethine 300 mg

Reviewer1206271님께서 Apr 24, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Seems like a good product. The price seems unbeatable. I have just started giving it to my son for his seasonal allergies and they are definitely better this year. I must admit I'm doing some other natural products also, but I do think this is helping.

상품 1-10 중 전체 31 상품