KO

₩15,086

₩23,690

할인금액: ₩8,604 (36% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

Now Foods, Optimal Digestive System, 90

Reviewer2165701님께서 Jul 11, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very small & easy to take but still effective.

Happy with product

Reviewer2118956님께서 Dec 07, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Bought this product because more digestive enzymes are needed as you age - - have no digestive disorders so I didn't notice a great relief. I've been satified with all the NOW products I've purchased.

Helps digest food

Reviewer1766164님께서 Oct 25, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

This helps to digest food and enhance assimilation of nutrients. Two or more capsules are needed for larger or denser meals.

Good digestive enzyme

Reviewer2834642님께서 Dec 22, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Quality digestive enzyme, but (like all others) must be taken with meals to be effective. I do find it hard to remember to take with every meal; however, when I do remember, it helps.

Digestive Enzymes for Today's Pace

Reviewer1229135님께서 Feb 10, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have weak digestion so digestive enzymymes are of great help to me. I like these and they do help when I am stressed and especially need the support.

Awesome product

5603716386882709617님께서 Apr 12, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have just re-ordered more of this product. I no longer experience that horrible bloating after eating; it's amazing.

Great for Travel Indigestion Problems

Reviewer2987747님께서 Dec 12, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I take 2 of these when my stomach is upset from traveling or when I've noticed that I'm feeling bloated. They are highly effective and I feel normal very quickly.

Optimal Digestive assistance!

Reviewer1095769님께서 Jan 05, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

SO far so good. Ive taken this for about 3 weeks now and i do feel a great deal better digestion wise! These are really great and the brand is very reliable!

Love it!!!

Reviewer1864666님께서 Dec 21, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product is amazing my stomach problems are almost non existent now.

Sucrose intolerance

Reviewer2852337님께서 Jun 25, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have sucrose intolerance - cant break sucrose into fructose and glucose. Eating sugar gave me tacchycardia, sweating adn generally very ill. If i take two of these capsules before eating sugar i experience no symptoms. Thank goodness for these, i can now eat so many more things without getting ill.

상품 41-50 중 전체 111 상품