KO

₩14,169

₩22,250

할인금액: ₩8,081 (36% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

Happy with product

Reviewer2118956님께서 Dec 07, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Bought this product because more digestive enzymes are needed as you age - - have no digestive disorders so I didn't notice a great relief. I've been satified with all the NOW products I've purchased.

Helps digest food

Reviewer1766164님께서 Oct 25, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

This helps to digest food and enhance assimilation of nutrients. Two or more capsules are needed for larger or denser meals.

Good digestive enzyme

Reviewer2834642님께서 Dec 22, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Quality digestive enzyme, but (like all others) must be taken with meals to be effective. I do find it hard to remember to take with every meal; however, when I do remember, it helps.

Digestive Enzymes for Today's Pace

Reviewer1229135님께서 Feb 10, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have weak digestion so digestive enzymymes are of great help to me. I like these and they do help when I am stressed and especially need the support.

Love it!!!

Reviewer1864666님께서 Dec 21, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product is amazing my stomach problems are almost non existent now.

Sucrose intolerance

Reviewer2852337님께서 Jun 25, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have sucrose intolerance - cant break sucrose into fructose and glucose. Eating sugar gave me tacchycardia, sweating adn generally very ill. If i take two of these capsules before eating sugar i experience no symptoms. Thank goodness for these, i can now eat so many more things without getting ill.

Very good

Reviewer1956885님께서 Feb 24, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

One of these smaller size are really handy for a snack or take the suggested two for a meal.

Work fine

Reviewer3029254님께서 Feb 26, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

These caps seem to work just fine and they are tiny so can be packed around easily.

Super !

Reviewer2893303님께서 Mar 22, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Worked great in helping regulate my digestive system.

enzymes are important

lauraandrews님께서 Apr 14, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

There are so many choices and I wasn't sure where to start and I chose this one because Now is a brand I trust and it is very reasonably priced and had a lot of good reviews. I like that the capsules are small and easy to take.

상품 41-50 중 전체 108 상품