KO

₩14,169

₩22,250

할인금액: ₩8,081 (36% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

Really work

Reviewer2555447님께서 May 01, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Having tried several brands of digestive enzymes these are the only ones that that definitly work for me,they must survive stomack acid because nuts are easily digested with these,they were untouched by other formulas.I have no known digestive problems but feel i am getting the nutriants out of the food into my system with these.I only take 2capsules with main meals 10 out of 10.

works

Reviewer3186535님께서 Jul 01, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

i like that the caps smaller size and they do the trick as well as the larger horse pill sizes. good price too.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

These products have helped me increase my iron significantly

4696641919573077182님께서 Oct 17, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

On the recommendation of an integrated GP, I began using digestive enzymes about 9 months ago. It turns out I wasn't absorbing my iron supplements. I have been anaemic or borderline anaemic for years and years. At my last blood donation, my iron was 48 - the highest it's been in at least 20 years. I will keep taking these kinds of products for the remainder of my life.

Cheese

Reviewer1090247님께서 Apr 04, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a big help when I want cheese even though I am lactose intolerant. I take it with my first bite of cheese and my stomach doesn't get upset.

No considerable difference

4705604961023613529님께서 Oct 09, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I started using Digestive enzymes because I read that if you are to take any food supplements at all then let it be probiotics, fish oil and digestive enzymes as those are most important in maintaining health. I followed this advice as a golden panacea although I did not have any big digestive problems. That is the reason I cannot really comment on the effectiveness. I know that when I ate a lot of grape that my digestion has hard time with I had belly pain and bloating anyway even when I used the enzymes so.. I`m not very impressed yet.

didn't help

5511760641735038451님께서 Feb 17, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

sadly this did not help with my digestive issues :(

Had no effect

Reviewer2415662님께서 Jun 09, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Taken for help with IBS, but didn't notice any difference at all.

Singapore

Reviewer1455590님께서 Jan 06, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Feel a great difference after taking this!

Now Foods, Optimal Digestive System, 90

Reviewer2165701님께서 Jul 11, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very small & easy to take but still effective.

Great

Reviewer1622262님께서 Mar 27, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good for basic digestive problems on there own. Or can be used for the breakdown of Sugars as it contains Invertase etc and use Now Super Enzymes for the rest.

상품 31-40 중 전체 108 상품