KO

iHerb 상품평

₩14,606

₩22,936

할인금액: ₩8,330 (36% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
정렬

Very powerful stuff!

Reviewer2808138님께서 Mar 27, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

This supplement definitely works. It actually is too strong for me to use on a daily basis even at a reduced dose. Now I only use it with really 'gassy' foods and it does wonders.

Seems to Help

Reviewer1780903님께서 Jan 08, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product does seem to aid in the digestion of food -- at least in my case. I have not had much luck, in general, with many other products.

Terrific

Reviewer2905650님께서 Sep 05, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have a dreadful stomach and this product has been very helpful. My husband and I are over 70 and rely on this product for good digestion. It will continue to be a mainstay of our daily use.

Better Than Most

Reviewer1413231님께서 Nov 24, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've tried many digestive enzyme products, and this one is comparable to many of the more expensive brands. Does a decent job of helping digestion.

Can't live without them

Reviewer1637135님께서 Feb 03, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I don't know if it is because I am getting older, but I can't live without these enzymes combined with Nature's Way Reuteri. Let's put it this way...I am no longer Lactose Intolerant.

Average Product

Reviewer3346627님께서 Jun 02, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Well, It does what it is supposed to do but not as strong as enzymedica or enzymatic therapy.

Gasless

Reviewer1282693님께서 Aug 18, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Helps my digestion and I've tried a lot of different kinds of digest aids. I'll keep buying this one.

Great product!

Dianamite님께서 Jan 24, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

We have taken this for years. It helps my husband, who has Crohn's, to not bloat and also helps eliminate heartburn. Our daughter has extensive food allergies and just a hard time breaking food down, and even at 12 years old, she commented that these were like energy pills for her. She felt that way because they helped her breakdown food and get nutrients that she just couldn't do on her own. Worth the price.

Digestive enzymes

Reviewer3059318님께서 Mar 10, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

My son has been using these for quite a while and we find they seem to help his digestion. We sometimes have trouble getting them though due to Customs. Most of the time they come through but on one occasion they removed them.

Ambivalent Feelings

Reviewer3087804님께서 Sep 30, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

For the first couple of weeks, they worked fine...at least I felt a difference. Lately, the have had an unsettling effect on my stomach...which isn't in the best shape anyway...so I ceased atking them and will gradually reintroduce them.

상품 11-20 중 전체 105 상품