KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Very powerful stuff!

Reviewer2808138님께서 Mar 27, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

This supplement definitely works. It actually is too strong for me to use on a daily basis even at a reduced dose. Now I only use it with really 'gassy' foods and it does wonders.

Better Than Most

Reviewer1413231님께서 Nov 24, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've tried many digestive enzyme products, and this one is comparable to many of the more expensive brands. Does a decent job of helping digestion.

Digestive enzymes

Reviewer3059318님께서 Mar 10, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

My son has been using these for quite a while and we find they seem to help his digestion. We sometimes have trouble getting them though due to Customs. Most of the time they come through but on one occasion they removed them.

so far so good

Reviewer2368689님께서 Mar 10, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I take this product for two weeks and did not notice any negative effect.

Helps in digestion

normantan님께서 Sep 06, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

With Now Food opimal digestive capsule, I no longer feel sleepy after a heavy meal.

Good product and price.

Reviewer1633244님께서 Sep 17, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Contains the proper enzymes to digest beans as well as all the other needed for a meal. I use one pill (instead of two) per meal to supplement my bodies digestive enzymes. Would be nice to have lactase.

Cheese

Reviewer1090247님께서 Apr 04, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a big help when I want cheese even though I am lactose intolerant. I take it with my first bite of cheese and my stomach doesn't get upset.

Good digestive enzyme

Reviewer2834642님께서 Dec 22, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Quality digestive enzyme, but (like all others) must be taken with meals to be effective. I do find it hard to remember to take with every meal; however, when I do remember, it helps.

Helps digest food

Reviewer1766164님께서 Oct 25, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

This helps to digest food and enhance assimilation of nutrients. Two or more capsules are needed for larger or denser meals.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Handy when a big meal calls

Reviewer2401567님께서 Nov 15, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a great supplement i take sporadically when i am about to 'over indulge' in some commonly poorly digested foods such as dairy and wheat, or when i eat an excess of protein. I hand found much less flatulence and GIT symptoms when i take this before excessive meals.

상품 1-10 중 전체 28 상품