KO
KRW

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.

iHerb 상품평

Now Foods, Natural Resveratrol, 60 Veggie Caps

₩14,243
₩23,766
할인금액: ₩9,523 (40% 할인)
47 상품평 기준 5평점 중 4.3 평점
고객 평점
5 별점
4 별점
3 별점
2 별점
1 별점
평가 영어
한국어 (0)
다른 상품평 (15)
정렬

상품 6-10 중 전체 32 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 4 5 | 다음 »

I really love this product!

6 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

alloriginal님께서 May 23, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Resveratrol is an exciting new nutrient. Also in this formula are significant amounts of green tea extract and grape seed extract. The combination makes for a powerful, broad-spectrum antioxidant. I use it daily. I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

lousy taste

5 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer3018514님께서 Nov 14, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've only started taking these since October, so I'm not sure how good they are. I wish they could do something about the awful taste however. I would also appreciate it if the label indicated where these things are made.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Very Happy!

4 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2843403님께서 Jan 27, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like the lower dosage of Resveratrol (as effective, more safe and cheaper) and with EGCG. Now is a superb brand. Shipping was cheap, the process was effortless. Thanks!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Resveratrol Wonder

4 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2919941님께서 Mar 03, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

As a a bone cancer survivor, Natural Resveratrol has become an integral part in my fight to remain cancer free.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Good for your Heart

4 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1195865님께서 Apr 05, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

If you're interested in good heart health you might want to add NOW Natural Resveratrol. Only recently, my husband's cardiologist noted he was glad to see this on my husband's supplement list.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

상품 6-10 중 전체 32 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 4 5 | 다음 »