KO

iHerb 상품평

₩14,652

₩23,008

할인금액: ₩8,356 (36% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
정렬

Good for your Heart

Reviewer1195865님께서 Apr 05, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

If you're interested in good heart health you might want to add NOW Natural Resveratrol. Only recently, my husband's cardiologist noted he was glad to see this on my husband's supplement list.

Good Product

Reviewer2832763님께서 Oct 12, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I take one a day, as stated on the bottle. I don't notice anything other than I continue to look younger than my age, so perhaps this is contributing to the cause!!!

great value!

Reviewer1024040님께서 Aug 05, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've been taking a different brand of this for a while, and love the results! This is a much better value than what I was taking!

Great anti-oxidant

Reviewer2463751님께서 Mar 28, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very good anti-oxidant

Health

Reviewer2701653님께서 Dec 24, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Haven't noticed any difference in my health. Maybe it just adds to sustaining my old age without many complaints.

Oz mania

Reviewer2105068님께서 May 22, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I don'[t know if they are doing what they claim. My partner is sold on them so we got some. They aren't hurting so......gina

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Good

Sharpie님께서 Nov 19, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Bought this by mistake, should have bought the 200mg 120 caps bottle as will be more effective. I trust Now Foods emplicitly.

good product

Reviewer1822345님께서 Apr 08, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

A great product - it is just a bit early to tell how good it is the transresveratrol content is only 50mg per capsule but it contains some other extracts like green tea.

good for recovery

Reviewer1052411님께서 Aug 30, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've noticed I recover faster after exercise since I started taking this. It's also supposed to be good for anti-aging - hope so!

Excellent value

MarjiMum님께서 May 03, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

A company that I trust and a product that compares favourably to more expensive brands.

상품 11-20 중 전체 35 상품