KO
KRW

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.

iHerb 상품평

Now Foods, Natural Resveratrol, 60 Veggie Caps

₩14,274
₩23,817
할인금액: ₩9,544 (40% 할인)
47 상품평 기준 5평점 중 4.3 평점
고객 평점
5 별점
4 별점
3 별점
2 별점
1 별점
평가 5-star
한국어 (0)
다른 상품평 (15)
정렬

상품 1-5 중 전체 19 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 4 | 다음 »

Very Satisfied

9 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2055384님께서 Nov 02, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Since a week after taking the Resceratrol from Now Foods, I have more stamina, sleep better and my fibromyalgia bothers me less. I have also been able to cut my allergy medicines in half. This brand works much better than the higher priced brands I tried. I will reorder. Great value for the price.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

I use this daily

8 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer3049143님께서 Mar 23, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have hep C and so this is one of the supplements I take to fight inflammation in my liver as well as all organs.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Great antioxidant!

6 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

celestialleo님께서 Jun 24, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This feels very powerful with wine extracts and the added bonus of 100 mg of grape seed extract--it's great for the eyes and blood circulation--actually good for almost everything, I think! :)

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

I really love this product!

6 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

alloriginal님께서 May 23, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Resveratrol is an exciting new nutrient. Also in this formula are significant amounts of green tea extract and grape seed extract. The combination makes for a powerful, broad-spectrum antioxidant. I use it daily. I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Resveratrol Wonder

4 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2919941님께서 Mar 03, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

As a a bone cancer survivor, Natural Resveratrol has become an integral part in my fight to remain cancer free.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

상품 1-5 중 전체 19 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 4 | 다음 »