KO

₩22,516

₩35,335

할인금액: ₩12,819 (36% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

Awesome!

Reviewer2046695님께서 Oct 19, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Resveratrol is one of the best natural products I have ever taken. I feel energized and physically better. It helps with my joints,muscles and over all well being. It even has made my face clearer and more radiant. I love it, I would recommend it to anyone.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Lowers my wife's blood sugar

Reviewer2258148님께서 Apr 09, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

One cap lowers her blood sugar from 130 to 110. She also reports more energy.

You need this product!

Reviewer1907005님께서 Sep 06, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I take 3 of these daily, to get a theraputic dose. My blood pressure is down, and I just feel better in general. Also, there is a lot of research about the positive effect of resveratrol on impaired kidney function. Being somebody with impaired kidney function, I started taking this product. It seems to be working!

Great product

Reviewer3020516님께서 Jun 30, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Lots more energy and skin is so smooth, little wrinkles around eyes are going away, my husband and I have been using it about a month, we are late 40's early 50's

SATISFIED USER

Reviewer1231749님께서 Feb 04, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

THE PRODUCT WORKS THAT IS ALL THAT MATTERS, MOST OF WHAT YOU PURCHASE IS A WASTE OF MONEY, THIS PRODUCT IS THE EXCEPTION.

Superb Product

Reviewer1131530님께서 Nov 29, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I bought this product because as an recent ex-smoker participating in an intense fitness regimine I am at an increased risk of developing respiratory problems. When I started taking this product I had actually developed acute bronchitus, but after a week and a half it was gone. I am not attributing my recovery to this product, but it is an intriguing case.

So Many Benefits

Reviewer3062832님께서 May 21, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Here's the deal. I have no idea if Resveratrol works for me. All I know, is that all the research that I read is positive. I take so many supplements, eat super foods, eat grass fed,eat organic, do yoga, I just can't tell. I can tell you that I am 76, no medications. I try hard to keep it that way, and this is one more bit of ammo in my arsenal.

can notice the difference

Reviewer1105922님께서 Nov 29, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very happy with this supplement. After researching and also from a medical background, I am taking this wild krill oil, natural deer placenta, vital greens ( a great natural green supplement) and TMG. I feel more alert, much more energy, and my brain is definitely working better - better concentration, more clarity, less headaches and I feel calmer. Thanks for the great product. Does occasionally give me runny stools, however benefits outway this.

now foods, natural resveratrol

Reviewer2092919님께서 Dec 30, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

i feel more energetic when taking theses

Initiating six month trial

Reviewer1402131님께서 Aug 11, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I found several testimonies on the internet about resveratrol eliminating or greatly reducing arthritis pain. One man felt that his rheumatoid arthritis went into remission after taking resveratrol for six months. It seems that the dose used was at least 500mg. I am a small 100lb. female, so I may not need as much but dosages are really not validated. I am taking 400 mg to 600 mg per day and will give it six months. After two weeks I seem to have a reduction in pain.

상품 1-10 중 전체 133 상품