KO

₩3,546

₩5,564

할인금액: ₩2,018 (36% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

satisfied

TBReviews님께서 Aug 09, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

Normally I do not have sleep problems, but I have experimented with KETO diet and it seriously affected my circadian rhythm - my nights were white. Since the diet deprived my brain with melatonin I compensated it with pills. At the beginning it took 60 minutes to feel the effect. Nowadays, I do not have sleep problems, yet I try to teach my body to enter sleep mode before 24:00 and pills are helpful in this experiment. Sleep is coming approximatively 30 minutes after intake. That is my first experience with melatonin, could not compare the brands but I choose Now Foods Melatonin mostly because the ratio price-quantity appears reasonable to me. If you find my review helpful, please click "YES"

Ms. H. Paglinawan

Reviewer2348682님께서 Nov 10, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

This has been very helpful in helping me develop a good sleeping routine. I do recommend. I did have to increase the dosage to 10mg a night to get a full uninterrupted sleep. I think it has to be a case by case dosage. Stay well.

Love it

Reviewer2288830님께서 Jun 24, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I been taking Melatonin on and of for around 16yrs. I do have sleeping disorder. This works very well for me

Wonderful

4970556545894569998님께서 Dec 08, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Started taking Melatonin 3mg for IVF treatment. It's the one supplement with noticeable effects. I have a very restful sleep without waking up all groggy in the morning. Apparently a powerful antioxidant useful for women undergoing IVF treatment. Have ordered more of this product but a bigger bottle.

Natural sleeping hormone

desertanddates님께서 Aug 04, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

3mg are not very strong so I use about 4 of them to help me fall asleep on bad nights. It definitely works but don't use your phone or have any light in the room after taking them.

OK

Reviewer1870531님께서 Jul 19, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

These tablets do let me sleep better, but they also make me sleepier the rest of the day after I have slept. It seems to make my eyes drier when I sleep, so the quality of sleep has lessened in my case.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

be careful of how much you take

Reviewer1855471님께서 Aug 30, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

The 3mg didn't really work for me. It made me "out of it" and lethargic the next day. After taking for a couple days, I realised it was affecting my mood - making me depressed. I stopped taking immediately. I rather lose my sleep than feel depressed and lose my zest for life.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

this brand did not work for me

Reviewer1754550님께서 May 15, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

i have tried 2 other brands of melatonin that worked really well. i bought this one because the price was good and NOW is a usually a good brand. however these did not work at all for me...dissapointing!

Too strong

Reviewer2231597님께서 Jan 25, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

The 3 mg dosage is too strong in that it can cause depression. It is about 5-10 times the amount needed.

Awesome

Reviewer1232457님께서 Mar 27, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Mine arrived quickly, I dropped 3 the first night and haven't looked back. Great Sleep and Great Dreams. I used to use 5mg Valium or 75mg restavit, but this stuff is better.

상품 1-10 중 전체 141 상품