KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Ms. H. Paglinawan

Reviewer2348682님께서 Nov 10, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

This has been very helpful in helping me develop a good sleeping routine. I do recommend. I did have to increase the dosage to 10mg a night to get a full uninterrupted sleep. I think it has to be a case by case dosage. Stay well.

OK

Reviewer1870531님께서 Jul 19, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

These tablets do let me sleep better, but they also make me sleepier the rest of the day after I have slept. It seems to make my eyes drier when I sleep, so the quality of sleep has lessened in my case.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

be careful of how much you take

Reviewer1855471님께서 Aug 30, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

The 3mg didn't really work for me. It made me "out of it" and lethargic the next day. After taking for a couple days, I realised it was affecting my mood - making me depressed. I stopped taking immediately. I rather lose my sleep than feel depressed and lose my zest for life.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

this brand did not work for me

Reviewer1754550님께서 May 15, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

i have tried 2 other brands of melatonin that worked really well. i bought this one because the price was good and NOW is a usually a good brand. however these did not work at all for me...dissapointing!

Too strong

Reviewer2231597님께서 Jan 25, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

The 3 mg dosage is too strong in that it can cause depression. It is about 5-10 times the amount needed.

Love it

Reviewer2288830님께서 Jun 24, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I been taking Melatonin on and of for around 16yrs. I do have sleeping disorder. This works very well for me

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

effective to put me to sleep

Reviewer1733570님께서 Jul 16, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Works pretty much as fast as sublinguals for me, and I had best results with this brand which is nicely priced too. Waking up fresher in the morning. Does not keep me sleeping though, but mostly helps with sleep onset.

Wonderful

4970556545894569998님께서 Dec 08, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Started taking Melatonin 3mg for IVF treatment. It's the one supplement with noticeable effects. I have a very restful sleep without waking up all groggy in the morning. Apparently a powerful antioxidant useful for women undergoing IVF treatment. Have ordered more of this product but a bigger bottle.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

No more than my expectation

5666751350415840067님께서 Nov 17, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Not good not bad.

Very effective

Vronda님께서 Mar 09, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've suffered from insomnia for years and decided to give melatonin a try since it's non habit forming. It works incredibly well and I always wake feeling refreshed.

상품 1-10 중 전체 126 상품