KO

iHerb 상품평

₩13,013

₩20,428

할인금액: ₩7,415 (36% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
정렬

review

Reviewer2877120님께서 Mar 14, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

A healthy liver is very important and this preparation has improved my skin which is linked to a stressed liver

Liver Caps

Reviewer1946079님께서 Jun 18, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I bought this for my daughter for her low iron levels and she is experiencing new energy which is enabling her to do things without being so fatigued and exhausted. She is so happy, she finally found something that really works. Thank you so much.

Liver Caps help energy level

Reviewer1156526님께서 Apr 16, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I find that taking dessicated liver helps my energy level. I am very pleased with the Now foods brand I have been getting, and the price is right through iherb!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Helps with energy level and keeps sinus allergy at bay

Reviewer1150760님께서 Jan 21, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This really helps with my allergy. I usually wake up with an allergy causing sinus syndromes, and this product has managed to unclog my blocked nose every morning, and infuse me with hyper energy every morning and afternoon. After 5 years of trying all kinds of supplement, this is one of the best so far, besides colon cleansing supplements.

Good Product

Reviewer2040093님께서 Nov 15, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

If you want a liver product with silymarin and eleuthero, this is probably the best one. Take breaks from it now and then to avoid attenuation.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

The only way to have liver

Reviewer3261990님께서 Nov 16, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Don't mess around with tablets or powder. Let's face it they taste like manure. You can get all the benefits of Liver w/o having the bad taste, what a blessing.

Good Product

Reviewer1344955님께서 Nov 11, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good cost effective way to get B vitamins in bio- available form. Easier to take than tablets. Quality is good.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Good

Reviewer1807321님께서 May 28, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

My husband uses this and as far as we know it is taking care of his liver issues.

Liver Capsules (NOW-02432

Reviewer1351460님께서 Apr 11, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

After a couple days of adjustment, NASTY body odors, things got back to normal. I'd say I've noticed no difference, but what the hey, it's a vitamin and any change will be gradual and subtle. It's got some B vitamins that I don't normally get in my diet so there's bound to be some benefit.

Good product

Reviewer2838737님께서 May 11, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I think this product is doing a good job... No more pain in my liver area, no more feeling of sluggishness... I like it.

상품 1-10 중 전체 19 상품