KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Good value.

Reviewer1842198님께서 Aug 24, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've been taking L-Tyrosine for about 6 months for low thyroid function and notice a HUGE difference in my symptoms. Hair loss has diminished, depression is under control, skin dryness has improved...and I take no other medication for any of these things! I would highly recommend this product for anyone who suspects low thyroid function to be an issue.

L-Tyrosine

EirikCor님께서 May 01, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

My doctor prescribed me l-phenylanine to help me deal with moodswings after hard workout/tournaments. Since its cheaper for me to order it from iherb, than buy with prescription at pharmacy here, i bought both l-phenylanine and "just for fun" l-tyrosine. The l-phenylanine gave me a bad headache, while l-tyrosine somehow (and very unexpected) brought relive to the mood swings (and yes, i know it shouldnt -but it does) ..so, thumbs up L-Tyrosine.

Heart Smart

Reviewer2757004님께서 Jul 05, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Tyrosine is great for stress. An herbalist recommended it for calming nerves. It is also great for the thyroid, depending on the issue. I feel very calm in spite of stressful situations when I use tyrosine. I-Herb always delivers fast so no complaints!

l-tyrosine

Reviewer1688103님께서 Jun 27, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

good product been using for several years.

the FOG is lifting...

sincerelysarah님께서 May 15, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I'm taking this within the following combination:Doctor's Best Best L-Tryptophan-500 mg, Now Foods-L-Tyrosine-500 mg. and Now Foods 5-HTP-100 mg. I found that I MUST take them before bed, but I do seem to sleep very well with them. What I noticed in the last couple weeks is that I am more perceptive, alert and decisive than usual. I feel like I'm coming out of the "FOG" so-to-say.

Great!

Reviewer2624260님께서 May 14, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Not too sure how it would work by itself as Im taking DMAE, Tyrosine, Phenylalanine and Theanine in the morning for mild depression and lack of concentration. The cocktail definitely improved my mood, energy and confidence at work. Laughters pop up naturally and easier now... I'm happy with the results, no need to take other doses during the day and no side effects so far; no coming ups and downs, it just naturally improves my mood. Also take 50mg of 5-HTP at night and it helps me to sleep like a baby. Regular exercise is also important and this helped me to move my bum and hit the gym.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

L-Tyrosine, 500 mg WORKS !!

Reviewer3132614님께서 Apr 04, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been taking this product for two weeks now, and must say I have noticed a difference. My moods have been better, and I am more alert, and productive. I have no complaints !!

Value price !

Reviewer2656900님께서 Mar 10, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

2カプセルでシャキッとした感じになります。やる気の出ない朝などは重宝しますね。 この価格で続けてくれますと非常に助かります。

zippity no blahs

Reviewer3300435님께서 May 19, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

this seems to be a real mood lifter and energizer,w/o the strong ups and downs of energy drinks, tripple expresso latte/chais etc.....

Energy boost

Reviewer2205231님께서 Jul 11, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I take this on the advice of a book I read "The Way Up From Down." This does a good job at regulating mood and provides more energy.

상품 1-10 중 전체 49 상품