KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Not hypoallergenic - suggest powder instead

Health-Is-Wealth님께서 Mar 10, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

The label says - 'magnesium stearate (vegetable source) and stearic acid (vegetable source)' - uh, which 'vegetable source'? Even removed from the capsule this powder with added 'vegetable source' stearic acid causes me to wheeze. Also - suggest anyone taking tyrosine for pigmentation issues look into the copper enzymes tyrosinase/catechol oxidase and avoid enzyme deactivators/chelators such as EDTA, citrates, etc in all products (including skin/hair care). Manganese is another mineral essential for pigmentation and collagen. If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you. For reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb, please click my username above.

l-tyrosine

ling76님께서 Aug 11, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

These made me very tierd. Was hoping for the oposite effect as I bought it because of my CFS.

not for everyone

5280615812874896036님께서 Apr 01, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

I was looking forward to relieving my eternal tiredness with this amino acid, but it only aggravated the state, and left me even more tired and stiff in the shoulders and neck area.

No use

FEED-ME-MORE님께서 Mar 27, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

No use, and I think I gained weight on it.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

not sure about the quality

healthy-me님께서 Mar 19, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I opened a capsule and it smells very weird. an odor of burned oil mixed with burned tire. I through it away at once. I've used tyrosine from another brand, no such smell

Did not have any effect

Reviewer1928527님께서 Jun 17, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I'm usually very sensitive to supplements and medication, but I didn't notice any effect whatsoever from this. I was hoping for stress reduction, but it seemed to just make me more irritable.

Lower quality

Reviewer3295214님께서 Sep 17, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I open the capsules and take a small amount throughout the day. As a result I end up tasting it and feeling the texture whereas I know most don't. This brand's texture is that of small hard clumps and the taste is, well, nasty. My usual brand has a texture similar to powdered sugar and the taste is very mild, almost absent of taste at all. I thought I'd give NOW a chance after reading the glowing reviews but I'm going back to my usual brand.

no results

Reviewer1557027님께서 May 15, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Have not seen any results from this supplement

Medications

Reviewer2736055님께서 Apr 10, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

It's probably due to my medications (Lamictal, lithium, and Abilify), but this made me absolutely miserable. I couldn't focus and was exhausted and sleepy.

have not received yet

5533436999846367462님께서 Aug 26, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

have not received yet