KO

₩10,664

₩16,739

할인금액: ₩6,075 (36% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

okay ... worth having on hand

Reviewer1431398님께서 Apr 15, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is the type of energy product that, for me, provides me with just enough of an energy boost that takes me from thinking all I want to do is go home and have a nap ... to simply being able to continue on. It does not provide the complete turn around that an energy drink gives but its effect is sufficient enough to keep you going. Having said that, my quest for a nutritional energy boost that is not your typical energy drink continues. A good product to have on hand. I keep them in the car.

Instant Energy B12

Reviewer2658975님께서 Mar 08, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Unfortunately this product did not work for me. However, it is easy to use and swallow and taste wasn't too bad.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Can not see a difference

Reviewer2393436님께서 Mar 08, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Really can not see a difference in energy levels

disappointed

Reviewer2450037님께서 Feb 27, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

don't feel anything (maybe it's just me) but I was expecting something given all the decent reviews. Even took a few a packs at a time...still nothing unfortunately.

Did not deliver

paisleyjade님께서 Nov 29, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

It did not give the energy that I expected based on the name of the product and advertisement.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

I still have some left it did nothing for me

Reviewer1362736님께서 Mar 07, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I read all the praise about this, it did nothing for me absolutely that I can feel. I mixed it with juice in the morning for months and I still have left because I stopped using it because I did not feel any positive change...

no energy

NaturalTat님께서 Apr 23, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Neither me nor my brother could say that it really added any energy. Энергии не добавило ни мне, ни брату.

I think its not so good

Reviewer2346287님께서 Dec 17, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Took this product for a period of time where I did most of the vitamins. The body did not address some of what I took. hard to say if it was because of my illness, or if the product does not work

Didn't work for me

4682281418194390731님께서 Feb 23, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I couldn't perceive any differences in my energy levels when using this product.

Instant Energy B12

4991959538146062583님께서 Apr 04, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have not taken this product much so to rate this honestly would not be fair. I will give a try though. I do take something else for Energy and this product does not compare to what I am taking.

상품 1-10 중 전체 10 상품