KO

iHerb 상품평

₩19,015

₩29,842

할인금액: ₩10,828 (36% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
정렬

Works for many but made me dizzy

Reviewer3219886님께서 Dec 01, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Started taking this about two months ago for estrogen dominance and a fibroid issue, was very excited about its potential. Two weeks ago, I started noticing dizziness on getting up which came and went, didn't connect it at all to the i3c, I was also having night sweats which I knew was a possible side effect of the i3c. Then while doing some more research online for my condition which hasn't improved as much as I would like, I came across a page with alot more information about side effects than I had ever seen and warnings about long term use, dizziness was listed as a side effect so I stopped taking them immediately and now feel much better. I'm going to try out DIM instead for a while and see how that works.

Indole-3-Carbinol versus Dim plus

Reviewer1473868님께서 Jun 01, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Because this is a lot cheaper than Dim plus and it also promisses to help diminishing oestrogyn dominance, I used this in stead of Dim plus for a while. It didn't do the same job, I feel Dim plus does more for me, so I switched again.

made me feel depressed

Reviewer1754550님께서 Jan 02, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

unfortunately this wasnt for me. i gave it away.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Very good ingredients but bad reaction

Reviewer1876891님께서 Jan 23, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Some ladies might have a better time with this supplement for menopause issues than I had, my body did not like it at all.

상품 1-4 중 전체 4 상품