KO
KRW

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.

iHerb 상품평

Now Foods, 홀리 바질 추출물 500 ㎎, 90 Vcaps

₩14,237
₩23,756
할인금액: ₩9,519 (40% 할인)
49 상품평 기준 5평점 중 4.3 평점
고객 평점
5 별점
4 별점
3 별점
2 별점
1 별점
평가 영어
한국어 (0)
다른 상품평 (0)
정렬

상품 1-5 중 전체 49 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 4 5 | 다음 »

Quality Brand, Great Price

14 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1414911님께서 Nov 01, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I take this in conjunction with Rhodiola Rosea to stave off mild depression and anxiety. Holy Basil does take the edge of anxiety, no side effects, and I will continue to use this herb. Much better than anti-depressants (for me) that cause unwanted side effects.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

naturally calm

13 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1437282님께서 Oct 09, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I tend to sweat the small stuff, and get emotional easily. This product has made a change in my mood that everyone around me has noticed. I also have noticed my blood sugar levels have stabilized, I dont get dizzy or clamy anymore if I have waited a little to long to eat. I love this product and will continue to take it every day!!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Great for insomnia, anxiety and anger!

11 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

ALoren님께서 Oct 20, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've tried so many supplements, medicine and methods to help me sleep better or deal with anger/anxiety. But none have worked so well as Holy Basil. It calms me down without sedating me. I've become so laid back and relaxed I almost feel like a different person! It has helped my inter-personal relationships greatly. This is a must-have for me.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

love it

10 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2371998님께서 Oct 29, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am much calmer since I started taking it. Just broke off a 5 year relationship... feel a little sad but not the end of the world thing and I beleive the Holy Basil is helping a great deal.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Great sleep and ability to handle stress!

10 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1588146님께서 Sep 23, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love this for a sleep aid! OTC drugs cause horrible nightmares, grogginess etc. Holy Basil just allows me to sleep, it is the epitome of "power nap", even if my sleep gets interrupted, the sleep I do get is so refreshing! I alternate sometimes with Ashwagandha (that seems more of a lightweight), and Rhodiola during the day - these adaptagens do as they are reported to. My ability to deal with stress is so much improved it's incredible!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

상품 1-5 중 전체 49 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 4 5 | 다음 »