KO

₩10,664

₩16,739

할인금액: ₩6,075 (36% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Meh.

Reviewer3239236님께서 Sep 18, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

It works for about a week, then it seems my body adjusted and it stopped working.

Now Foods, Gymnema Sylvestre, 400 mg, 90 Capsules

noneofyourfrigginbusiness님께서 Feb 07, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I probably won't be buying this product again. I have since switched over to the superior Tattvas Herb brand which is a much more potent 60:1 ratio supercritical extract made with certified organic ingredients grown on organic farms free from chemicals, pesticides, and herbicides.

Gymnema, from NOW FOODS

Reviewer1982616님께서 Nov 18, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

A product which I continue to take, based entirely on what I've learned regarding it's presumed effects on the human metabolism, but have no comments to make about it. Better than average, good reputation, with NOW FOODS.

Sweet Reducer

Reviewer2145777님께서 Sep 23, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Did help the sugar craving in a mild way.

Bought for my mom

5629945778068021964님께서 Feb 16, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

She has type 2 diabetes, and she told, that this wasn't helpful.

Gymnema Sylvestre

Reviewer3048924님께서 Dec 28, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Not to sure about this one. I am taking it once a day and may have to take it twice a day.

Does it work

Reviewer3231844님께서 Dec 21, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I'm not sure how well this works. I will continue for now though.

GREAT HELP

Reviewer2183108님께서 Feb 26, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

THIS IS A GREAT PRODUCT FOR ANYONE.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Not bad for first try...

Reviewer2473987님께서 Jun 10, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I planned to use this for glucose control along with diet and a regular exercise program as a pre-diabect (partial pancrectomy as a child due to tumor). I havent experienced too many hypos (i took more than daily dose by acccient a few days and luckily it didnt hurt). I have noticed consistency with staying within range which is what i wanted. My next try will be horehound.

상품 1-9 중 전체 9 상품