KO

정렬

상품 1-5 중 전체 31 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 4 5 | 다음 »

Helping me with lean-PCOS

13 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2474654님께서 Feb 28, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have PCOS despite being reasonably lean and exercising and haven't had elevated fasting glucose but have been shown to be glucose intolerant in an oral glucose tolerance test. I have always struggled with miserable hypoglycemia 2-3 hours after eating anything with a glycemic index over 40 and in general feel hungry too often. When taking glucofit I haven't had any hypoglycemic symptoms after meals. In addition, it seems to have an appetite reducing effect in me since I haven't been able to finish more than half the food on my plate - I feel full very early. Seems to work well with Irwin naturals phase 2 carb blocker (lowers the glycemic index of a meal). My acne seems to be getting better too which indicates that gluco-fit may help with more than one etiology of insulin resistance. Many other herbal/nutraceutical and pharmaceutical "glucose lowering" agents (vanadyl sulfate, chromium piccolinate, metformin, gymnema sylvester, d-chiro inositol, bitter melon and more) have failed to help and often made me feel painfully hypoglycemic all the time but Glucofit really looks promising so far.

GlucoFit

11 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2631453님께서 Dec 12, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have type 2 diabetes and have been on medication for over a year but was unable to reach the level required by my physician. I started taking GlucoFit about 4 months ago and my blood sugar levels dropped within 48 hours and have steadily fallen since then. I am now consistently reading below 5 on my meter and am delighted to have this worry more or less behind me. Thank you GlucoFit and Thank you iHerb. BM Vancouver, Canada

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Actually reduces total insulin output

9 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1108029님께서 Jan 04, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

The best glucose control supplement I've tried. Better than fenugreek.

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Has improved my fasting blood sugar

8 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer3124711님께서 Jan 20, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product is helping me control my blood sugar. I'm currently taking it with one prescription medication (Amaryl) and Blood Sugar High by Crystal Star. It seems to be helping me keep my fasting blood sugars below 140, which is good for me. Before I started taking this product my fasting blood sugar was as high as 200. I noticed a change a few days after I started taking it.

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

has made a huge difference

8 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer3304456님께서 Feb 01, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I gave up diabetes medication a while back in favor of this product. Its really made a difference! I do not recommend giving up your meds for a supplement, though, without your Dr's approval.

상품 1-5 중 전체 31 상품