KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Exciting

5233383557696211263님께서 Jun 17, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I suffer from diabetes type 2 already for years. Only recently did I hear that GlucoFit exists and I just started on it. So I cannot tell if it works, but I hope so. I do not like taking chemical products, so it would be wonderful to have an alternative!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Didn't lower blood sugar!

Reviewer1878151님께서 May 29, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

It didn't do nothing for my type 2 diabetes mother and it has Glycerin ingredient. There are some Glycerin out there that comes from diesel, I don't know if this Glycerin is toxic but it's better to be safe.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

haven't used it long enough

4711569593960629356님께서 Feb 17, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product takes a while to see a difference in blood sugar, so the review is premature. I'm hoping it does what it says.

속지말자 18% Corosolic Acid

sunsky님께서 Oct 18, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

1,334mg의 18%가 아닌 18% Corosolic Acid는 0.24 mg이라는 사실 Banaba Leaf는 Paradise Herbs사 것이 최고임 -썬

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Newly diagnosed type 2 at 54.

Reviewer2583260님께서 Jun 13, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Want to stop toxic meds and fix naturally. I trust iherb more than doctors.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

I think it may be helping my blood sugar especially overnight.

Reviewer2902190님께서 Apr 12, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Glad to find it

I think it works

Reviewer3186102님께서 Mar 12, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I think this stuff works. I bought it to help lower my blood sugar as I'm a Type 2 Diabetic and even on medication and with diet and exercise my blood sugar has been kind of high. I've been using this along with a healthier routine so not sure if it's just the better eating habits and exercise that is lowering my blood sugar or if this stuff is doing it too. But usually Now Foods products are pretty good.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Glucofit the single best blood sugar control

Reviewer1916270님께서 Nov 23, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am a diabetic and have struggled with my blood sugar for years. Allergic to most medicines I have tried Chromium Picolinate (works and essential to use, but not strong enough), Blood Sugar formula, Gymnema Syslvestre, and Banaba and all were too weak for full control. Banaba is the actual basis for Glucofit, but Glucofit gives a much stronger dose of corosolic acid and does reduce blood sugar dramatically. I can get 3-4 full points reduction after meals which is a great result. I am always high in the morning and during the evening so take one for breakfast and one for dinner with cinnamon, evening Blood Sugar and would recommend this to all who are struggling to control your diabetes. I am going to try 3 per day and give my Januvia (only stuff my body will tolerate) the flick. Hope it works. Gymnema Syslvestre is also very good and can add to your control. So watch what you eat and Glucofit can be an answer.

Works well.

Reviewer3327275님께서 Aug 24, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Lowered blood sugar levels. Stopped taking for a while and saw them shoot back up.

Not sure

Reviewer2516176님께서 Jun 29, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Because of steroid use, my glucose levels peak too high after meals, especially in the PM. This product seems to help somewhat, though it'ts not a miracle cure. I still have to watch what I eat: no carbs and lots of protein.

상품 1-10 중 전체 31 상품