KO

iHerb 상품평

₩20,797

₩27,204

할인금액: ₩6,407 (24% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

From New Zealand

Reviewer1117651님께서 Apr 11, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Donna Gates says that fermented soy powder is the only soy you should have. I wanted a fermented protein powder and this is a great price. Even with the currency exchange. I have it with spirulina in a glass of water in the morning, just shake it up. Iherb is fab, fast delivery. And I love Now products.

Very Good!

BelieveJesus4EternalLife님께서 Oct 14, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

High source of complete protein. Tastes GREAT mixed in coffee or whatever. Add stevia. This does not have too much sugar whatsoever. However, big warning: Inulin causes gas in most people. The good news is your body gets used to it. Excellent product, excellent price. Iherb is the best!

Soy Power

Reviewer3306506님께서 Oct 28, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I start the day with Fermented Soy Protein in orange juice and it takes me through the morning. Great product.

I like this product!

Reviewer2385448님께서 Sep 21, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I had wanted to drink soy milk instead of milk for breakfast. There is not enough room for it at my refrigerator. Therefore, this is my choice. I am so glad to know that this powder is made with Non-GMO soybeans. I will buy this again.

Now Foods, Ferminted Soy Powder

Reviewer1187775님께서 Oct 11, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

seem to be very good. I like the taste and mixes with orange juice.

Tasty and healthy

Reviewer2388035님께서 Mar 24, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Tastes good and at an affordable price.

now food, fermented soy powder,1lb

Reviewer2543655님께서 Jul 03, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

very good, i really like it

fermantednsoy powder

Reviewer1839742님께서 Jan 06, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am very satisfied with fermented soy powder. My 16year old son take it twice a day and he enjoys it.

Tastes good

Reviewer3123380님께서 Apr 18, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

If you're looking for a fermented soy powder that won't break your budget, and tastes good, this is the one.

Great product

Reviewer1310799님께서 Nov 08, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Difficult to find fermented soy protein powder. Good product. Fast delivery.

상품 1-10 중 전체 10 상품