KO

₩7,527

₩11,823

할인금액: ₩4,296 (36% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

Thyme works great

Reviewer2009667님께서 Dec 13, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

My lungs were extremely loaded up with junk from years of allergies. It took two bottles, but the Thyme did what it said it would, and turned the thick mucous to a liquid. I actually gurgled when I spoke. One day I hung upside down to see what would happen. Within a minute or two, this nasty tasting warm liquid from my lungs came out. Gravity allowed the thick mucous that had turned to liquid to easily come out of my lungs. In a day, I was a new person. I hadn't been able to breath for a few years. There were times that I woke up in a panic because was locked up and frantically looking for my inhaler. Amazing stuff. Not quite sure why the Fenugreek is added to the Thyme. I take a little now and then to keep things from loading up again.

Very Helpful

Reviewer1635845님께서 Mar 16, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have known about the Fenugreek for a long time but now have discovered the product with Thyme in it. While I take this I don't have to go near my Asthma inhalers at all.I was always struggling to breathe before.I also recently had on of my chest infections.but the infection dissapeared without the usual antibiotics...still had a chesty cough but cleared up more quickly. Great product!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Just as good as more expensive brands

Reviewer2275254님께서 Feb 19, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I take this for sinus/allergy congestion and it really works.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Great for sinus problems!!!

Reviewer1895890님께서 Jul 19, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have taken this for over a year just to help with my horrible sinus problems. I notice the difference if I do not take this everyday. I start to get bad sinus pain and leads to infection. It works for me! Try it, it's not very expensive!

Awesome

Reviewer1807321님께서 Oct 09, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

We keep this on hand for our sinuses. It works to take daily as well.

I like

Reviewer2582844님께서 Feb 13, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Is good for infection and illness.

Good Stuff

Reviewer1816921님께서 Feb 05, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

So Far so good. My mom's been taking it while also exercising (2, 40-minute walks daily) and she says she feels energetic. Her prandial blood sugar is now at or just below 130.

It seems to help!

Reviewer2697053님께서 Mar 02, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

It really did seem like it dried up extra mucous in my nose. I did feel like my eyes were dried out from it too, but at least I could breathe through my nose!

Better digestions

5680458396323476045님께서 Jul 28, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

My digestion is better with these capsules.

NOW Fenugreek and Thyme

5591546534286850157님께서 Nov 11, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I haven't used this much, but I think it's helpful for Candida or other infections I tend to get a lot of.

상품 1-10 중 전체 27 상품