KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Great Product

Reviewer1223279님께서 May 28, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have recently started taking Now Foods, Eve. I could tell a difference in my energy level after taking it for only a week. There was one day I forgot to take them and I was so tired by that evening. When I take them, they help me have energy to get through the day.

Excellent product

Reviewer2525972님께서 Sep 15, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I bought this for a friend of mine and she couldn't help but noticing the energy she felt only after a few days after starting to take these pills. I have a lot of experience with this Brand and it is always great quality. Beside that the price comparison with equivalent products is amazing.

6 pills YIKES!

Reviewer3300396님께서 Dec 01, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

When I ordered this, somehow I missed the part where it said I'd have to take 6 pills per day. This is my first multivitamin in a long time. Long ago, the ones I use to take were only one a day. I was expecting to take maybe 2 or 3, but I was kind of thrown off at the fact that I had to take 6 per day, and had decided not to buy this product again...AT FIRST. Then, one day, I caught myself rubbing my arm. Just rubbing and rubbing. I realized I was rubbing because it felt so soft. Then I realized that on the whole, my skin was much softer than usual. It's still very early, but I've never seen my skin this soft before. It almost feels like my little baby's skin. I usually have awful skin, I have eczema and sebbhoreic dermititis. It's still there, I still have to treat it, but it's MUCH less severe than it was. It's still kind of early to tell what other benefits I've noticed on this vitamin. I had no idea that this vitamin would help my skin so much so soon. For that reason alone, and since dealing with my skin has been my struggle for all of my life, I give this 5 stars. I've always been desperate to find something natural to help my skin, whatever it took. If it takes 6 pills a day to make my skin improve this much, then bring them on. I changed my mind and will be reordering. As for Iherb, as usual, they are awesome. I am a repeat customer because of their awesomeness. I don't and wouldn't purchase my supplements from anywhere else.

A brilliant multi vitamin

Reviewer2175206님께서 Aug 17, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

What a fantastic supplement-great value for a vitamin with such high levels of everything. I started to feel the difference from it after less than a week, and that was taking 4 per day, and not 6 as recommended on the jar. More energy and less mood swings, i suppose due to the improvement of body function. The need to take so many other supplements has been negated by the dosages in this one. Can highly recommend this one- a top class supplement for a great price- beats anything available here.

New Jersey

Reviewer1946558님께서 Nov 08, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Bought these for my wife to try a different brand with different ingredients, changed from using Vitamin Shoppe womens multi. She has been using these for a couple of weeks. I notice a difference in her overall; more alert, energetic, mental focus is better. Also taking with NOW B50 vitamins. So far so good, will see how good in long term. I would recommend to try.

Stacy

Reviewer2949017님께서 Nov 17, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Really like this vitamin!

like the formula

Reviewer1822700님께서 Dec 27, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

The herb content is really good for female system and cycles.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Eve women's multiple 'NOW Foods'

Reviewer1900212님께서 Sep 19, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have used this product for 5 years. the NOW Foods uses quality ingredients in their vitamins. this one I would highly recommend for women of all ages.

WOW

Reviewer1925360님께서 Feb 08, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have taken these before and they are a high quality product at a reasonable price. So often you can't find something good without paying a very high price for it. These help tremendously with ANY type of issue that women may have. They are packed full of all of the things we need. Thank you so much for this great product!! I would recommend it to anyone.

Super woman vits

5126706269016018986님께서 Jan 07, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

It's wonderful supplement for every modern woman who work hard - at home and at office. They bring me so much energy. Just what I needed. So I continue to take them and perhaps I will get some more soon.

상품 1-10 중 전체 57 상품