KO
KRW

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
Available Shipping Methods
Available Payment Methods
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.
장바구니에 담기
총합:
묶음 구매 할인:
묶음구매
수량:
장바구니 보기/ 편집하기 결제
장바구니 총계:
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:

iHerb 상품평

₩26,434

₩34,572

할인금액: ₩8,139 (24% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

고객 평점

5 별점
4 별점
(2)
3 별점
(1)
2 별점
(0)
1 별점
(0)
평가 | 영어
정렬

Wow, too powerfull

Reviewer1788637님께서 Jul 19, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Again, I have a Mycoplasma infection, and mix 20 drops of this Oregano oil with a full dropper of Olive Leaf extract, and some juice. This is powerfull stuff, its hard to find such pure unadultered essence oil. Most companies are trying to make a fast buck, but definately not this one.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Great Pain Reliever!

Reviewer2596873님께서 Jul 19, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I dilute this myself with olive oil (50%). This is an affordable way to get oregano oil at the right concentration for skin application. Oregano Oil is a great pain reliever. When I get a headache or sore muscles I just rub in liberally where it hurts and it dulls or eradicates the pain. It contributes greatly to my quality of life!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Good pure Oregano oil

Reviewer2991207님께서 Jun 28, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This oil is excellent value, smells right and goes a long way as it is undiluted. It is pure and very strong, dilute before use. Best one I have tried. Also very successfully treats fungal nail infections. Mary from Australia

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

really hurt my stomach

Reviewer1000292님께서 Mar 29, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

really hurt my stomach

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

george.d. s.a. australia

Reviewer2353921님께서 Sep 05, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

great product, supper strenth, good price, it has so many usefull aplications, be carefull using undilutted now foods & iherb unbeatable

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Excellent...best on Market!!!

Reviewer3101897님께서 Jul 23, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Repeat Customer...

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Good for many things

Reviewer1200463님께서 May 13, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is such a great product, and since a little goes a long way, it is very economical. I mix a few drops in a spray bottle of water to clean the bathroom and kitchen counters to deter insects and germs. Also makes a great insect repellent for the skin, but take care around the face. I mix with 3 parts coconut oil for muscle pain. herpes, headache. Dab on a pimple or insect bite and they dry up rapidly. For internal use I use Now´s Oregano Oil softgels.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Powerful Stuff

Reviewer1142273님께서 Mar 21, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

My husband has been taking an expensive brand of OOO for years. I decided to try Now OOO. It's more powerful and cost less.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Great!

Reviewer2172225님께서 Mar 10, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Seems to be working for every thing that oil of oregano is suppose to do.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Good deal on this item.

Reviewer2738875님께서 Dec 23, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been using this Oregano Oil mixed with olive oil (about 1:3 dilution) for neuropathic leg pain from diabetes. It helps quite a bit. It smells pretty strong! Will purchase again when needed.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

상품 11-20 중 전체 20 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 | 다음 »