KO

₩37,579

₩58,964

할인금액: ₩21,384 (36% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

pain

Reviewer2761418님께서 Jun 18, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

totally stops the pain from injury

Great product!

Reviewer2686028님께서 Feb 21, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Quality is amazing, works great. Good stuff

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Tumeric- Good health benefits.

Reviewer2364344님께서 Sep 10, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Natural anti-inflammatory properties. Using as a natural anti-inflammatory for my knee so I can exercise better.

miraculous

Reviewer2986186님께서 Nov 16, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been taking 2 a day (one with breakfast, one with dinner) for several months, in conjunction with fish oil, to help with joint inflammation. They really are helping more than I hoped, freeing my from knee pain for the first time in years, and I have recommended them to a coworker with inflammatory back problems who is also enjoying the benefits. I believe I also read somewhere that curcumin is good for your digestion. This brand is high quality and safe for someone who does not eat meat or meat byproducts.

Disappointed

Reviewer2845780님께서 Dec 10, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've been taking Curcumin for 2 weeks and have not noticed a difference. I'm hoping to have some relief soon.

curcumin for the body

Reviewer2866126님께서 Jul 21, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

great product will order again when my bottle is empty

Turmeric

Reviewer2871482님께서 Oct 18, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

The larger size is very convenient and I have so far been satsified with the results.

Natural Pain

5551549302811146822님께서 Aug 02, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've used this product for over 5 years. For a natural pain substance its wonderful. The price is much less on IHerb than found in a supplement store in town. Well worth the price paid.

Curcumin

Reviewer2791138님께서 May 29, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Excellent product at a reasonable price.

Now Foods Curcumin

Reviewer2673520님께서 Feb 25, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Curcumin by Now is an excellent product. I used it for inflamation and my immune system. But it has many other benefits.

상품 31-40 중 전체 105 상품