KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Inflammation Relief

Reviewer1341973님께서 Dec 15, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

Curcumin reduces pain and redness in my arthritic joints.

Now Foods, Curcumin, 120 Vcaps

Reviewer3031961님께서 Sep 27, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like that they contain many excellent nutrients but they are like horse pills. Due to throat scarring from a past accident, I cannot swallow the big pills, so must pour them into liquids, shake well and gag it down. yuck! I would rather they came in a smaller (0 size capsule) which I can swallow. Even if it means I would have to take 2-3 times as many of them. Please consider offering them in a size 0 capsule.

Cancer prevention

Reviewer1688515님께서 May 23, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product is good for cancer prevention.

Great product!

Reviewer2686028님께서 Feb 21, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Quality is amazing, works great. Good stuff

Excellent product

4851660114191480887님께서 Dec 14, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Another great item from "Now".

Now Foods Curcumin 120 Vcaps

Reviewer2616084님께서 Nov 21, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Pain killers. Physio therapy heat bags and the doctor did not stop the pain in my lower back. Surely it can not be coicidence that the pain went away after only 2 days of taking the curcumin. Again am very amazed at how little time it takes for our orders to come to Australia

Better than drugs

5322807983252739576님께서 Apr 02, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great for inflammation. I use it to control my endometriosis pain. Not a cure but is so much better than painkillers and anti inflammatories

Gretchen

4896039838340496876님께서 Feb 19, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

Helps with IBS symptoms.

miraculous

Reviewer2986186님께서 Nov 16, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been taking 2 a day (one with breakfast, one with dinner) for several months, in conjunction with fish oil, to help with joint inflammation. They really are helping more than I hoped, freeing my from knee pain for the first time in years, and I have recommended them to a coworker with inflammatory back problems who is also enjoying the benefits. I believe I also read somewhere that curcumin is good for your digestion. This brand is high quality and safe for someone who does not eat meat or meat byproducts.

Disappointed

Reviewer2845780님께서 Dec 10, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've been taking Curcumin for 2 weeks and have not noticed a difference. I'm hoping to have some relief soon.

상품 21-30 중 전체 101 상품