KO

iHerb 상품평

₩36,129

₩56,688

할인금액: ₩20,559 (36% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
정렬

Excellent

Reviewer2636813님께서 Jul 02, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good quality, great price, helping my digestion.

Great price on trusted NOW Foods curcumin

Reviewer3208624님께서 Dec 04, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love Now Foods Curcumin. Help cured the ringworm infection on my hands.

Good value and effective

5569853866523764020님께서 Jun 10, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love the Now brand, and this product is maximum strength, however it must be taken with 10 mg of Bioperine to enhance absorbtion. It would help if Now included Bioperine with this product.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Now Foods, Curcumin, 120 Vcaps (NOW-04639)

Reviewer2279152님께서 Apr 03, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Product is higher strength than previously purchased Jarrow Formulas brand, but this one has orange curcumin powder coating the tablets, which comes off on fingers, etc. The Jarrow brand has no such residue.

Positive results.

Reviewer2754384님께서 Mar 20, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

You must have this if you want to take care of boils before they get out of control. The concentration of curcumin on this product is higher than most other brands with competitive pricing.

Now foods curcurmin

Reviewer2163384님께서 Oct 01, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Heard from Noteworthy Doctor that this can help protect you from alsheimers disease

Seems to work well.

Reviewer1142540님께서 Apr 20, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I get this for my parents, they are getting older so. Curcumin turmeric is so good for your health. I can't take it because I have IBS and it seems to make IBS worse, it seems to stimulate the intestines, so I take a multi-vitamin that has a little bit of turmeric in it. Also, I am thinking of putting a pinch of the turmeric spice into my smoothies, I don't think with a pinch you can taste it so. God bless you all.

Now Foods Curcumin 120 Vcaps

Reviewer2616084님께서 Nov 21, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Pain killers. Physio therapy heat bags and the doctor did not stop the pain in my lower back. Surely it can not be coicidence that the pain went away after only 2 days of taking the curcumin. Again am very amazed at how little time it takes for our orders to come to Australia

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Problems

5491964213945189504님께서 Sep 26, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Sorry its probably not your fault but I am not sure my husband is getting all the benefit he should be from this prooduct He has bowel cancer with secondries in his liver He is doing ok but I thought curcumin might help his condition However because he has a colostomy bag it appears that the capsules are not dissolving hence I cant see that yhe product is getting into his system

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

My first time with root powder form

Reviewer2791598님께서 Jun 05, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Previously, I was using a whole-plant liquid capsule variety of turmeric. I feel the Now Foods powder capsule is still somewhat helpful in reducing inflammation (mild arthritis) but does not go down as easily, due to dusty exterior. Also do not notice as much help in settling the stomach. The lab reports are good for Now Foods Curcumin and its price is lower than the New Chapter, but I don't think it works quite as well for me.

상품 11-20 중 전체 105 상품