KO
KRW

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
3
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.

iHerb 상품평

Now Foods, 커규민,식물성 캡슐 120 개입

₩35,848
₩56,248
할인금액: ₩20,400 (36% 할인)
100 상품평 기준 5평점 중 4.5 평점
고객 평점
5 별점
4 별점
3 별점
2 별점
1 별점
평가 3-star
한국어 (0)
다른 상품평 (2)
정렬

상품 1-5 중 전체 11 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 | 다음 »

Great product badly packaged

8 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1948812님께서 Jan 05, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

The amount of Curcumin and effectiveness against inflammation taken with Fish Oil is excellent however the capsules are not sealed very well and Circumin powder gets everywhere and stains clothes. I thought it was a one off but the second tub is the same.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

So-so quality

6 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2752971님께서 Aug 13, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Same problem I have with all NOW capsule supplements; there are broken capsules in every bottle, and in this case, the orange-yellow curcumin powder covers everything. When I take one, I get the powder on my hands. It's just a little annoying, but it points to not the best packing control. It might be a good value, but the product doesn't look as nice.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Now Foods, Curcumin, 120 Vcaps (NOW-04639)

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2279152님께서 Apr 03, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Product is higher strength than previously purchased Jarrow Formulas brand, but this one has orange curcumin powder coating the tablets, which comes off on fingers, etc. The Jarrow brand has no such residue.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

My first time with root powder form

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2791598님께서 Jun 05, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Previously, I was using a whole-plant liquid capsule variety of turmeric. I feel the Now Foods powder capsule is still somewhat helpful in reducing inflammation (mild arthritis) but does not go down as easily, due to dusty exterior. Also do not notice as much help in settling the stomach. The lab reports are good for Now Foods Curcumin and its price is lower than the New Chapter, but I don't think it works quite as well for me.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Now Foods, Curcumin, 120 Vcaps

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer3031961님께서 Sep 27, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like that they contain many excellent nutrients but they are like horse pills. Due to throat scarring from a past accident, I cannot swallow the big pills, so must pour them into liquids, shake well and gag it down. yuck! I would rather they came in a smaller (0 size capsule) which I can swallow. Even if it means I would have to take 2-3 times as many of them. Please consider offering them in a size 0 capsule.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

상품 1-5 중 전체 11 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 | 다음 »