KO

iHerb 상품평

₩36,299

₩56,955

할인금액: ₩20,656 (36% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
정렬

Great product badly packaged

Reviewer1948812님께서 Jan 05, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

The amount of Curcumin and effectiveness against inflammation taken with Fish Oil is excellent however the capsules are not sealed very well and Circumin powder gets everywhere and stains clothes. I thought it was a one off but the second tub is the same.

So-so quality

Reviewer2752971님께서 Aug 13, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Same problem I have with all NOW capsule supplements; there are broken capsules in every bottle, and in this case, the orange-yellow curcumin powder covers everything. When I take one, I get the powder on my hands. It's just a little annoying, but it points to not the best packing control. It might be a good value, but the product doesn't look as nice.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Now Foods, Curcumin, 120 Vcaps (NOW-04639)

Reviewer2279152님께서 Apr 03, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Product is higher strength than previously purchased Jarrow Formulas brand, but this one has orange curcumin powder coating the tablets, which comes off on fingers, etc. The Jarrow brand has no such residue.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

My first time with root powder form

Reviewer2791598님께서 Jun 05, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Previously, I was using a whole-plant liquid capsule variety of turmeric. I feel the Now Foods powder capsule is still somewhat helpful in reducing inflammation (mild arthritis) but does not go down as easily, due to dusty exterior. Also do not notice as much help in settling the stomach. The lab reports are good for Now Foods Curcumin and its price is lower than the New Chapter, but I don't think it works quite as well for me.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Problems

5491964213945189504님께서 Sep 26, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Sorry its probably not your fault but I am not sure my husband is getting all the benefit he should be from this prooduct He has bowel cancer with secondries in his liver He is doing ok but I thought curcumin might help his condition However because he has a colostomy bag it appears that the capsules are not dissolving hence I cant see that yhe product is getting into his system

Now Foods, Curcumin, 120 Vcaps

Reviewer3031961님께서 Sep 27, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like that they contain many excellent nutrients but they are like horse pills. Due to throat scarring from a past accident, I cannot swallow the big pills, so must pour them into liquids, shake well and gag it down. yuck! I would rather they came in a smaller (0 size capsule) which I can swallow. Even if it means I would have to take 2-3 times as many of them. Please consider offering them in a size 0 capsule.

Maybe...

Reviewer1052175님께서 Nov 27, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have taken turmeric for years as an antiinflamatory and antioxidant. My review is subjective of course, but I believe it has been efficaceous. I tried the circumin extract as a sort of 'booster', taking 1/2 dose of each rather than a full dose of either. It might be an improvement; not certain.

Good product

4614833340513791876님께서 Aug 16, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good product as per usual with now foods. Excellent delivery by iherb aswell.Have not noticed any major changes since supplementing.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

good

Reviewer1940231님께서 Sep 19, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Wish there were no fillers in this product

Curcumin

Reviewer1224922님께서 Sep 21, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

feel no different but hope its contributing to my overall wellness!

상품 1-10 중 전체 11 상품