KO

2 별점
1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Excellent value for an excellent antioxidant

Reviewer1889787님께서 Nov 28, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Now Curcumin is one of the least expensive turmeric extract supplements. Curcumin is one of the best single antioxidants and provides a number of other benefits including controlling inflammation on a par with prescription anti-inflammatories, including controlling COX-2 inflammatory enzymes, plus it has the side benefit of improving liver function instead of destroying it like many prescription drugs do. Also helps balance intestinal flora. Like other super antioxidants, one of the actions of curcumin is preserving vitamin C and E in the body, so it is a good idea to first ensure that adequate amounts of these are used before using additional antioxidants. Now Curcumin is my favorite "Super Antioxidant."

Great product badly packaged

Reviewer1948812님께서 Jan 05, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

The amount of Curcumin and effectiveness against inflammation taken with Fish Oil is excellent however the capsules are not sealed very well and Circumin powder gets everywhere and stains clothes. I thought it was a one off but the second tub is the same.

Great for Ulcerative Colitis

Reviewer1734434님께서 May 22, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have UC and was on various cocktails of RX drugs. After coming out of remission while on 6MP and asacol, I knew there had to be a safer and more effective alternative. I am totally off the prescription drugs and ben symptom free for 8 months now thanks to Curcumin!

So-so quality

Reviewer2752971님께서 Aug 13, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Same problem I have with all NOW capsule supplements; there are broken capsules in every bottle, and in this case, the orange-yellow curcumin powder covers everything. When I take one, I get the powder on my hands. It's just a little annoying, but it points to not the best packing control. It might be a good value, but the product doesn't look as nice.

Now Foods - Curcumin

Reviewer3320254님께서 Jun 16, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great product! Thanks so much! Works great on my 89 year old live in mother-n-law who has Alzheimer's. It makes a big difference in her memory. We can tell when she runs out of it. It helps her be clearer for longer periods of time & it appears to be reversing the disease.

Reduces Inflammation

Herbal님께서 Jul 09, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

My joints have been wearing off with time. I used to do a lot of construction work. I started running about 2 years ago and these pills have been doing wonders for me. They greatly reduce inflammation. I can run much farther when I take these (currently up to 15km).

Great price on trusted NOW Foods curcumin

Reviewer3208624님께서 Dec 04, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love Now Foods Curcumin. Help cured the ringworm infection on my hands.

Great for Inflammation

Reviewer2276234님께서 Mar 13, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product has taken care the inflammation I've had for the past 2 years. Its helping with my blood pressure numbers are better. I feel fantastic I take 2 capsules a day thank you iHerb for the great price

outstanding

Reviewer1433189님께서 Jun 24, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

dramatically improved gastric problem!!

Excellent

Reviewer2636813님께서 Jul 02, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good quality, great price, helping my digestion.

상품 1-10 중 전체 101 상품