KO

₩9,000

₩14,142

할인금액: ₩5,143 (36% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

great overall enhancer

Reviewer1733570님께서 May 30, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

having used this in the past for gaining mass, I now found it to give more brain power

Helps with Muscles Recovery for Fibromyalgia

Reviewer1247109님께서 Nov 17, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I heard they are using this more and more for muscle recovery with fibromyalgia and since I started this each day I feel more and more like I am able to do more. It brings water to the muscles thur supplying them with more oxygen and helps the time in between my housework and such (which is a work out to me), allows me to rest and have less time that I can do more activity. It's a great product and not filled with extra stuff that is not needed. I put it in my protein shake each morning and feel the best I have in a long time.

Taurine + Creatine + Glutamine = gains

Reviewer1505822님께서 Apr 21, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Hei! I've been using the above mentioned in combination with lifting weights. Recently (3 months) started lifting again after years without training. I've gained 2,5 kgs in a couple of weeks due to the water retention. This gives me better and more intens workouts. Feeling more focused. I am norwegian. Iherbs prices are really good compared to local stores, so I will continue using Iherbs! Even the cheapest USPS shipping here gets the stuff to my door within a week. This is probably as good as it gets! mvh Fredrik

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Does what it's supposed to.

Reviewer2271430님께서 Feb 03, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Helps increase energy, build strength and muscle mass. I use 1/2 the dose with some protein before my workout and the other 1/2 afterwards. The only caveat is that your weight will increase from muscle mass pumping up with water especially when first begin to use it.

IT REALLY WORKS

Reviewer2575307님께서 Dec 04, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product comes in a nice trial size and I have been using it for the last two weeks.I have gained 5lbs and feel more energetic during work out.ThankS to İHERB for the quick delivery to europe as it just took 3 days.

Gave me stomach cramps

PurplePegasus님께서 May 20, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Have used CM in the past without problem. This one gave me horrendous stomach cramps right away. I finally quit taking it and they went away. Came back when I gave it another go. What a pity! I was looking forward to buffing up again.

Works great

Reviewer3342895님께서 Sep 11, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good trial size. Thanks iHerb.

Great Product, Great Price

Reviewer2082272님께서 Jan 03, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have used this product with success before and it never had an odor. I've always been pleased with it. This one arrived with a chemical-like "smell" when I opened the bottle. I don't know if the manufacturer changed the type of plastic or perhaps it was old or stored in heat and the plastic from the bottle caused a problem. Otherwise, great product and a great price!

I recomend IHerb

Reviewer2008216님께서 Jan 02, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

product received in good order and fast. I recomend.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Good

Scientist님께서 Dec 01, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have nothing to compare it to but it works well.

상품 1-10 중 전체 32 상품