KO

정렬

상품 1-5 중 전체 31 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 4 5 | 다음 »

Taurine + Creatine + Glutamine = gains

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1505822님께서 Apr 21, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Hei! I've been using the above mentioned in combination with lifting weights. Recently (3 months) started lifting again after years without training. I've gained 2,5 kgs in a couple of weeks due to the water retention. This gives me better and more intens workouts. Feeling more focused. I am norwegian. Iherbs prices are really good compared to local stores, so I will continue using Iherbs! Even the cheapest USPS shipping here gets the stuff to my door within a week. This is probably as good as it gets! mvh Fredrik

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Does what it's supposed to.

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2271430님께서 Feb 03, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Helps increase energy, build strength and muscle mass. I use 1/2 the dose with some protein before my workout and the other 1/2 afterwards. The only caveat is that your weight will increase from muscle mass pumping up with water especially when first begin to use it.

Gave me stomach cramps

6 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

PurplePegasus님께서 May 20, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Have used CM in the past without problem. This one gave me horrendous stomach cramps right away. I finally quit taking it and they went away. Came back when I gave it another go. What a pity! I was looking forward to buffing up again.

great overall enhancer

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1733570님께서 May 30, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

having used this in the past for gaining mass, I now found it to give more brain power

Helps with Muscles Recovery for Fibromyalgia

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1247109님께서 Nov 17, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I heard they are using this more and more for muscle recovery with fibromyalgia and since I started this each day I feel more and more like I am able to do more. It brings water to the muscles thur supplying them with more oxygen and helps the time in between my housework and such (which is a work out to me), allows me to rest and have less time that I can do more activity. It's a great product and not filled with extra stuff that is not needed. I put it in my protein shake each morning and feel the best I have in a long time.

상품 1-5 중 전체 31 상품