KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

good but...

5647583300870302937님께서 Mar 30, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

good quality but not mix well...disappointment

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Good

5273463189186932089님께서 Jan 27, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I take this for my fitness workouts, it has a bitter taste but it is really good for people who are into sports.

Best BCAA on the market.

4952954538346314959님께서 Sep 10, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am very happy with this product. It is a pure raw product without any addictives added. Hence you have to get used to slight bitter taste. If you are serious about your health and after a good quality product,...then don't look further.

Great BCAA for muscles

lovelyliller님께서 Oct 11, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

GREAT product! Ive used this a long time. Gives the body the BCAA thats great for the muscles. I use it before and after working out to prevent mouscle loss and promote muscle building :)

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

pure bcaa powder that works!

marianF님께서 Oct 06, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Ideal product for anyone looking for a pure, artificial-sweetener-free amino acid supplement.I use it before, during and after training in combination with Now Foods Amino-9 powder with good results.It would be even better if it came with a measuring scoop.

Pleased

Reviewer1340905님께서 Sep 28, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is my first go at trying BCAA's. I'm NOT a body builder, in fact I have chronic health/energy issues and strong exercise destroys me (always has). I recently learned that when you age (I just turned 50, though my health problems make me feel older), taking BCAA's can reverse muscle loss and increase number of mitochondria. Since mitochondria are our energy producers, I decided to give it a try. Anything for better energy. Verdict - it works! I can't say from experience whether it reverses muscle loss, but it has given me more energy, and rather quickly. I still have my health problems so I don't feel like jumping over buildings, but it is so nice to have something that can give me a good pickup whenever I need it. For the whole package, I take 1 spoonful BCAA powder along w a little extra Valine, a spoonful of Lysine powder, and definitely some activated B6 (P5P, for amino acid metabolism).

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

6 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

product received in good condition

5365219225251138102님께서 Sep 28, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

received product in good condition

very good

4973347941234514415님께서 Sep 23, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

good!!

Good. Price very good.

4922235996937171492님께서 Jul 06, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good. Price very good.

Not bad

Reviewer1849347님께서 Apr 15, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Not bad