KO

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

aweslim

Reviewer1390426님께서 Mar 04, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

excellent combination of ingriedients. comparable products cost a lot more. I am sure this could be used with the hcg diet for even better results.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

GAINED 11 POUNDS, THIS S*@T SUCKS BIG TIME !!!

panaceaspecialist님께서 Jan 31, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I gave 2 bottles to my mother, and waiting for results. She said in first 3 days, she feels much more energised. UPDATE : IN TWO MONTHS SHE ACTUALLY GAINED 5 KG (11 pounds) AND SHE WAS ON A STRICT DIET TOO, THIS PRODUCT SUCK. I WILL NEVER BUY AGAIN.

Still new

Reviewer2661616님께서 Aug 30, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I only been using this for 2 wks but it seems to be helping some :)

Not sure

Reviewer2668399님께서 Apr 26, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Ive taken this for only 2 weeks. I see no difference but I hope to see any changes soon.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Now is the time to try Now products

Reviewer1195457님께서 Feb 21, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Unable to determine any change.

It Works!

Reviewer2943233님께서 Feb 02, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

The weight loss is slow but steady. I have not yet altered my diet; I eat whatever I want, as usual, but I have much less appetite. And I sleep better. I would not have tried any other weight loss supplement, but I trust Now Foods. Reviewers mentioned the mess of drinking from the cap, so I use a one-ounce measure. No mess in the fridge.

Awe Slim Liquid Weight

Reviewer2129652님께서 Sep 26, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product seems to be good I've not used it but two weeks. The taste is good, my stomach isn't bloated in the mornings and after 3 months I can better assess it. I will give it a good try though because it is helping me to not eat so close to bedtime which is a bad habit.

Not so much

Reviewer3096602님께서 Jul 23, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I used this product for about 30 days, which is shorter than the recommended 90 days, but that would require 3 bottles total and it's counter-intuitive to want to continue if you don't see resultes in 30 days. I did lose a couple of pounds in a month by restricting calories and exercising but I don't think this product gave me any extra edge. I think, based on past experience, that I would have lost the pounds from my lifestyle changes anyway. I didn't mind the flavor--even sort of got into how weird it tastes. I'm trying a different amino cocktail to see if that helps.

It does help.

mingyu님께서 Mar 12, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I feel my tummy is smaller after half bottle of this product, it is stress free to loose weight simply drink the liquid before sleep, I will take more bottle until I reach my target weight.

Slim Liquid-good

Reviewer2804221님께서 Feb 02, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good tast,easy to take - hope for slim!

상품 1-10 중 전체 24 상품