KO

iHerb 상품평

₩12,169

₩19,090

할인금액: ₩6,922 (36% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
정렬

Great for Adrenal Fatigue!

Reviewer3013107님께서 Apr 17, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product levels out my cortisol during the day so that I don't have highs and lows. It also is very calming. Excellent for my adrenal fatigue.

it really works

Reviewer2056622님께서 Mar 11, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

ashwaganda has really helped me with adrenal exhaustion and hypothyroidism.

Ashwangandha

Reviewer2803577님께서 Mar 01, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Best natural product I have ever taken. Helps with my fibromyalgia, sever chronic fatigue and stress.

Cortisol Support

Reviewer3230061님께서 May 08, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have taken many supplements for adrenal fatigue and cortisol support after surgical menopause and I think I am seeing improvement with my cortisol after only 2 weeks of taking this.

Wonderful product

Reviewer1300695님께서 Jan 16, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've tried two other ashwagandha brands (Jarrow Formulas and Himalaya and think this one is the strongest. They're all pretty good though. You can feel the calming relaxing effects in about 10 minutes. Great for getting to sleep. When I use it daily, (for the overall tonic and pro-thyroid effects)I find the relaxing effects wear off. For better sleep, I just stop using it for a couple of days and start again. I really like ashwagandha, and this brand.

Ashwagandha - 450mg, by NOW

Reviewer1509916님께서 Aug 30, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

This was prescribed by the D.O. to help with my emotions. It has truly worked, I feel much better. and highly recommend it. Charlyne S.

Mrs. Trixie Pettman-South

Reviewer2516849님께서 Aug 14, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I know it has only been aboutn two weeks on this product but I am feeling less depressed and I know I will get better. Thabk you for a wonderful product and the prompt manner it was despatched.

Suzy

Reviewer1983220님께서 Oct 15, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Absolutely fantastic. Achieving things I haven't been able to muster energy for in ages. Sleeping has improved dramatically.

Great Adaptogen

Reviewer1964602님께서 Jan 15, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Like other adaptogens, it works for awhile, but you need to give it a break for 2 to 3 weeks, before taking it again, so you can feel the effects.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

I trust NOW brands and this is a great price on the Ashwagandha

Reviewer1554877님께서 Jun 30, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I really feel that Ashwagandha gives me energy and clarity. Doesn't keep me up either before bed either (it calms and energizes....really)

상품 1-10 중 전체 127 상품