KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Great herb

Reviewer1631849님께서 Oct 17, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Gives energy in the morning and in the evening helps me to get some sleep. Great adaptogen! If you liked this review please click "YES" below. See more reviews on my profile!

Recommended by my doctor

Reviewer1667511님께서 Aug 19, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been struggling with Fibromyalgia for 6 years. I have tried every medication on the market for Fibro and they have either not worked at all or worked for a short time and then stopped. My primary care doctor has been taking classes on homeopathic remedies and suggested that I give Ashwagandha a try. My main symptoms with my Fibro are pain and fatigue. She said that Ashwagandha is reported to help with pain, fatigue and anxiety, she also said to give it several months to see how effective it really is since herbs take a little longer to have an effect than medications. I have only been taking Ashwagandha for 3 weeks now, but I do feel less fatigue throughout the day so far. I am taking 450mg 3 times a day per my doctors recommendation. I will continue to use Ashwagandha and I have had no side effects that I am aware of.

good product.

RhondiLynne님께서 Dec 24, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Just started getting this for my husband. He can tell a difference in his sex drive , for the better.

Ashwagandha Helps relieve Depression and Stress

KiMaLi님께서 Apr 16, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Description •Ayurvedic Adaptogen •Standardized Extract •Helps Body Adapt to Stress •Immune System Support •GMP Quality Assured •A Dietary Supplement •Vegetarian Formula Ashwagandha (withania somnifera) is an herb that is extensively used in Ayurveda, the traditional health care system in India. Ashwagandha is used as a general tonic and “adaptogen”, helping the body adapt to stress. In addition, Ashwagandha has been shown to possess significant antioxidant activity as well as an ability to support a healthy immune system. I have used this product to help relieve my cases of mild depression and stress. The only reason I quit using it is because one of the side effects is weight gain and who needs that! The product itself was helpful however and did meet the claims of helping to relieve stress. If you found this review useful please click the yes button. If you purchase 40.00 of products you will receive free shipping.

Ashwagandha

Reviewer1263515님께서 Jul 20, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

it does help me relax and sleep better.

Subtle

Reviewer3252707님께서 Nov 13, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been taking this along with a multivitamin for over a year and notice that I can remain calm in difficult situations.

ashwagandha

Reviewer1367479님께서 Feb 25, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Nice product. I felt it right away. I don't have to sleep in as much to feel rested. I wake up with more energy.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Night time version of ginseng

Reviewer1052383님께서 May 03, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Similar to ginseng but doesn't keep you awake at night. Effects are most noticable after a few days of steady use.

Keeping calm

Reviewer1022912님께서 Feb 14, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

My doctor suggested I take Ashwagandha as I was experiencing a lot of workplace stress. I have to say that I have been very pleased with them as they seem to keep the stress at a manageable level.

Good Quality Adaptogen

Reviewer1681979님께서 Dec 07, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use ashwaganda to deal with the stresses of everyday life and while it does not bring a strong calming sense of relaxation, over time it does restore a certain balance. I also was diagnosed with asthma several years ago and find this product is helpful with breathing difficulties. Ashwaganda has other uses too and is a product I use most regularly.

상품 1-10 중 전체 50 상품