KO
KRW

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.

iHerb 상품평

Now Foods, Alfalfa Powder, 100% Pure, 1 lb (454 g)

₩12,811
₩21,380
할인금액: ₩8,568 (40% 할인)
53 상품평 기준 5평점 중 4.8 평점
고객 평점
5 별점
4 별점
3 별점
2 별점
1 별점
평가 영어
한국어 (0)
다른 상품평 (5)
정렬

상품 1-5 중 전체 48 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 4 5 | 다음 »

ALafalfa Powder

9 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer3005533님께서 Nov 15, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

About six months ago, I put a black hair dye in my hair and it caused about 75% of my hair to fall out, mostly width. I had heard about Alfalfa treatment for hair restoration and decided to research it some more. I was impressed with the nutrient information. I purchased this produst solely in hopes that It would help restore the hair I loss. Within a week, I mean a weak, I started noticing a difference in my hari growth as it began to come in thicker. It doesn't tast very good, but its a small price to pay to have my hair grow back. My boyfriend is amazed to. He says he's going to tell all the women he knows. Plus he brought it for me, so he's happy about the money he invested. I love Alfalfa powder. i just love it!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Alfalfa Powder is Simply Phenomenal

4 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

chacho님께서 Dec 26, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

It provides essential minerals, vitamins and enzymes to nourish and strengthen the entire body. I combine Alfalfa, Spirulina, Chlorella, liquid Chlorophyll and natural raw veggies and fruits which I juice using my Jack Lalane Juice Man Machine. Since I started doing this along with deep restful sleep, slow motion exercise and healthy (restricted calorie intake) diet, I feel Great. Have no need for a doctor!Because I just don't get sick anymore!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Takes awhile to get used to the taste

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2758963님께서 May 04, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

We should all eat low on the food chain, so I'll keep trying to get used to the taste. I sometimes feel like I should be eating it in a barn though.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

reduces appetite

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2057767님께서 Nov 27, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

makes you have immediate green bowel movements, i notice when i take this my appetite is zero. gives you a sense of wll-being also.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Fine supplement.

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2139090님께서 Mar 15, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

As expected good quality and fast and reliable shipping.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

상품 1-5 중 전체 48 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 4 5 | 다음 »