KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

ALafalfa Powder

Reviewer3005533님께서 Nov 15, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

About six months ago, I put a black hair dye in my hair and it caused about 75% of my hair to fall out, mostly width. I had heard about Alfalfa treatment for hair restoration and decided to research it some more. I was impressed with the nutrient information. I purchased this produst solely in hopes that It would help restore the hair I loss. Within a week, I mean a weak, I started noticing a difference in my hari growth as it began to come in thicker. It doesn't tast very good, but its a small price to pay to have my hair grow back. My boyfriend is amazed to. He says he's going to tell all the women he knows. Plus he brought it for me, so he's happy about the money he invested. I love Alfalfa powder. i just love it!

Alfalfa Powder is Simply Phenomenal

chacho님께서 Dec 26, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

It provides essential minerals, vitamins and enzymes to nourish and strengthen the entire body. I combine Alfalfa, Spirulina, Chlorella, liquid Chlorophyll and natural raw veggies and fruits which I juice using my Jack Lalane Juice Man Machine. Since I started doing this along with deep restful sleep, slow motion exercise and healthy (restricted calorie intake) diet, I feel Great. Have no need for a doctor!Because I just don't get sick anymore!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Takes awhile to get used to the taste

Reviewer2758963님께서 May 04, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

We should all eat low on the food chain, so I'll keep trying to get used to the taste. I sometimes feel like I should be eating it in a barn though.

reduces appetite

Reviewer2057767님께서 Nov 27, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

makes you have immediate green bowel movements, i notice when i take this my appetite is zero. gives you a sense of wll-being also.

Fine supplement.

Reviewer2139090님께서 Mar 15, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

As expected good quality and fast and reliable shipping.

alfalfa - love it

Reviewer3080592님께서 Jan 26, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

absolutely love this with orange juice, it is great for a detox and also very good for the skin. great value for money too

Great Value & Good Tasting

Reviewer2600891님께서 Jun 27, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Alfalfa is fabulous for the body because it contains so many rich vitamins & amino acids. Now foods is a great brand and this 1 lb can is a super value. The flavor of this Alfalfa powder is a little "grassy" but that is to be expected with green foods. I add it to juice. It mixes easily and gives me a nutritious drink! Alkalizes the body and supplies me with energy throughout the day! I love the results! iherb carries quality products and great prices on supplements.

Cheap alkalizer.

Reviewer1386519님께서 Jun 02, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have bought expensive green products but this is so cheap and is such a wonderful supplement you can't beat it.

Now Foods Alfalfa Powder

Reviewer3204564님께서 Aug 05, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very good texture and flavor.

Alfalfa

Reviewer2819412님께서 Aug 08, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great stuff! Our naturopath recommended my wife use alfalfa and this one did the trick!

상품 1-10 중 전체 49 상품