KO

정렬

상품 1-5 중 전체 19 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 4 | 다음 »

Liking this stuff!

7 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1956852님께서 Apr 07, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've been taking the plain Now 7 Keto 100mg for a while and have been really loving it, but decided to try this because it has a few other things in it that I wanted to try anyway, and so far I am happy with it. Initially I didn't think it was as good as the plain 7Keto 100mg, for energy but after continuing for a while and then stopping briefly for a few days last week I really felt the difference, so I am convinced this is worth repurchasing. I haven't noticed weight loss with it, but I am not using it for that. More for energy and well being. I fall asleep at work around 3pm when I don't have this stuff (even with caffeine), so I know it is working when I can stay awake through the afternoon and I generally feel more calm and relaxed throughout the day.

great product

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer3322052님께서 Jun 10, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Gel capsules, better than regular powder capsules. Still losing weight.

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

it helps to lean out my tummy

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1208019님께서 Jan 02, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

i feel my tummy has become less filled with fat(no muscle loss) after taking this for about 3 weeks so far. i take 6-8 a day as i feel that oral wise 7-keto doesn't absorb as much. no other product here helps along as much as this.

Consistent 1/2KG loss a week

4 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2854236님께서 May 12, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I consider myself a veteran at weight loss, having tried 3 times previously over the last 3 years to lose weight, just to see myself gain back all the weight lost after hitting a plateu. This is my 4th attempt. My weight loss attempts are abou 6months long, and i'm in my 3rd month now. Taking this 7-keto has resulted in an additional 0.5KG or fat loss per week, without changing anything in my diet regime. I am quite impressed. But will need to wait till the 6 month mark when i reach my plateu to see if this product will help me to break my plateu or not. but as it is now, it does work for me!

Caution

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2555447님께서 Oct 21, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

This did increase my energy levels initially but after a few days in combination with other supplements like carnitine and ubiquinol it caused sleep deprivation and reduced urine flow. I have given it 3 stars because it may help others who do not take other supplements, and when i have to work a night shift or climb a mountain it could be of help.

상품 1-5 중 전체 19 상품