KO

정렬

상품 1-5 중 전체 19 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 4 | 다음 »

Liking this stuff!

8 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1956852님께서 Apr 07, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've been taking the plain Now 7 Keto 100mg for a while and have been really loving it, but decided to try this because it has a few other things in it that I wanted to try anyway, and so far I am happy with it. Initially I didn't think it was as good as the plain 7Keto 100mg, for energy but after continuing for a while and then stopping briefly for a few days last week I really felt the difference, so I am convinced this is worth repurchasing. I haven't noticed weight loss with it, but I am not using it for that. More for energy and well being. I fall asleep at work around 3pm when I don't have this stuff (even with caffeine), so I know it is working when I can stay awake through the afternoon and I generally feel more calm and relaxed throughout the day.

great product

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer3322052님께서 Jun 10, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Gel capsules, better than regular powder capsules. Still losing weight.

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

it helps to lean out my tummy

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1208019님께서 Jan 02, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

i feel my tummy has become less filled with fat(no muscle loss) after taking this for about 3 weeks so far. i take 6-8 a day as i feel that oral wise 7-keto doesn't absorb as much. no other product here helps along as much as this.

Consistent 1/2KG loss a week

6 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2854236님께서 May 12, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I consider myself a veteran at weight loss, having tried 3 times previously over the last 3 years to lose weight, just to see myself gain back all the weight lost after hitting a plateu. This is my 4th attempt. My weight loss attempts are abou 6months long, and i'm in my 3rd month now. Taking this 7-keto has resulted in an additional 0.5KG or fat loss per week, without changing anything in my diet regime. I am quite impressed. But will need to wait till the 6 month mark when i reach my plateu to see if this product will help me to break my plateu or not. but as it is now, it does work for me!

AWESOME!

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

marcosandrey님께서 Sep 25, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have to give my honest opinion about this product. In fact I started taking this stuff for just two weeks its effects are very sensitive. Surely you will lose body fat, and your metabolism will run faster, especially when there is intense physical activity. You certainly will not regret it. The only inconveninente I noticed was a change in sleep the first two weeks, this actually happened to me. A little nocturnal restlessness, but a little bit. I recommend just taken the morning and never at night. Incidentally night should not be taken any other type of supplement, unless GABA and melatonin which works very well to nullify the effect of 7 Keto for some nocturnal restlessness. I conclude that this supplement works very well! I recommend to all!

상품 1-5 중 전체 19 상품