KO

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Boy, do these work

Reviewer1595435님께서 Nov 08, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I bought this product primarily to help with weight control. However for a long time I've had no libido whatsoever. Taking 2 of these a day made my libido so strong I barely thought of anything else. Now, I'm taking one a day and it's much more manageable. As far as weight loss goes, I've only been supplementing for a month and figuring I'll see some results with the 2nd bottle.

Great stuff

Reviewer1720496님께서 Jan 22, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

After two weeks, unexpected results occurred--5 pound weight loss. This is obviously the element missing from my body.

7-KETO, DHEA Metabolite, 100mg

Reviewer2961218님께서 May 11, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I'm a little disappointed in the product, as it doesn't seem to be making any difference to my weight, which it claims it manages.

I love this!

Reviewer2982042님께서 Nov 22, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I definitely feel the difference, energywise, when I haven't taken this supplement. It is fantastic. My only complaint is the price.

Now Foods, 7-KETO, DHEA Metabolite

Reviewer2342396님께서 Oct 28, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I saw a piece on the AOL Welcome page saying this and Country Life, Acetyl L-Carnitine Capswould raise my metabolic rate and assist with weight loss - In conjunction with lower caloric intake and increased exercise these capsules appear to do just that.

7-KETO

Reviewer1039542님께서 Jan 04, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Seems to be helping prevent the usual winter weight gain.

you have to try this!

Reviewer1024040님께서 Aug 05, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Getting into my 40s was no fun...but the 7-Keto with DHEA not only helps me maintain my weight, but gives me more energy. At this price, it's definitely worth trying!

Doing what Dr. Oz claims

5076295077079805686님께서 Apr 23, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been taking this product for two weeks and day one noticed a decline in appetite and cravings. It does what it is supposed to do.

Feel Good

Reviewer2848058님께서 Aug 04, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Losing weight slowly & feel great!

satisified

Reviewer1377053님께서 Sep 22, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I believe this product has helped with weight loss.

상품 1-10 중 전체 47 상품