KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Review

5448969699174500753님께서 Jul 22, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Sleep easy with this.

lower dose is good....

Reviewer1983035님께서 Feb 10, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

....I dont get so drowsy....I am rather sensitive though...

deanna protocol

5051855169279902954님께서 Jan 22, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

are satisfied, no side effects, are well absorbed capsules are all the same - can be easily confused

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

great helper to my diet momentum

4847889892189645287님께서 Sep 30, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

it helped me to control sweet obsessions ! really recomend it if you are starting your diet.

Very effective

5709133774324257331님께서 Sep 25, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I don't know that it has worked as an appetite suppressant, but it has definetly helped me to be in a calm state and help with my anxiety. No side effects that I noticed. I take mine in the morning, since it doesn't seem to make me sleep.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

really helps me sleep

Reviewer2383084님께서 Aug 26, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

it seems to work most of the time. i take one tablet with a little milk and that normally gives me a good night's sleep. i think the affect may be cumulative as initially i wasn't sure there was any benefit but over time it became more effective.

Mental Health and Sleeplessness

herbalturtle님께서 Jun 16, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This supplement helps me balance out mentally when I am feeling blue for no reason. Also helps when I occasionally have trouble sleeping. Great for balancing out the seratonin levels. I don't take it all the time, just when I feel I need it.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Would Recommend

Reviewer1095492님께서 Mar 27, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

The first night, both my husband and I took 2 each of these and had such a great sleep that we hardley woke up in the morning! Now just taking 1 per night when needed and works great.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

I think it's working with depression

Reviewer1878537님께서 Jan 16, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

not so sure about anxiety though.But I feel less depressive at least, especially now in the winter months.

better sleep

Reviewer2243756님께서 Oct 01, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

taking one capsule makes me feel drousy. On the next morning I always wake up feeling refreshed.

상품 1-10 중 전체 22 상품