KO

₩12,778

₩20,060

할인금액: ₩7,281 (36% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

Great product!

Reviewer1834949님께서 Sep 11, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I bought 5HTP to calm my nerves and hopefully get a decent night sleep. Ar first, I was confused whether to take it at night or in the morning. After trying both times, I discovered it was best to take at night, get a great night sleep and still be somewhat calm during the following day. The bonus is it stopped my nervous eating habits.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

worth every penny and then some

Reviewer2425176님께서 May 31, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am so very grateful I found this product! Severe PMDD was completly ruining my life for 2-3 weeks every single month. I turned into a complete emotional wreck, touchy about every little thing, angry beyond belief and super depressed! I started taking just 50mg right at bedtime and what a huge difference! I feel so much more sane and in control. As a matter of fact, my fiancee did not even realize what part of my cycle I was in until I mentioned it to him!

5-HTP

Reviewer2943286님께서 Mar 26, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is helpful for brain function and mood improvement. I tolerate this brand well. I was not able to use some other forms of 5-HTP.

Mental Health and Sleeplessness

herbalturtle님께서 Jun 16, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This supplement helps me balance out mentally when I am feeling blue for no reason. Also helps when I occasionally have trouble sleeping. Great for balancing out the seratonin levels. I don't take it all the time, just when I feel I need it.

Very good quality

Reviewer1296906님께서 Feb 15, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I used to use this, my wife does now. It's a very high quality 5HTP and does what it should. I can't take it anymore due to lower GI difficulties caused by it, but I do recommend it if one doesn't have that problem. Of all the 5HTP products, this IMO is the best value.

Very effective

5709133774324257331님께서 Sep 25, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I don't know that it has worked as an appetite suppressant, but it has definetly helped me to be in a calm state and help with my anxiety. No side effects that I noticed. I take mine in the morning, since it doesn't seem to make me sleep.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

great helper to my diet momentum

4847889892189645287님께서 Sep 30, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

it helped me to control sweet obsessions ! really recomend it if you are starting your diet.

deanna protocol

5051855169279902954님께서 Jan 22, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

are satisfied, no side effects, are well absorbed capsules are all the same - can be easily confused

lower dose is good....

Reviewer1983035님께서 Feb 10, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

....I dont get so drowsy....I am rather sensitive though...

Review

5448969699174500753님께서 Jul 22, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Sleep easy with this.