KO

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Bob

Reviewer2929446님께서 Feb 02, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

For serrotonin deficiency. Helps you get undepressed.

Great Stuff

Reviewer1007261님께서 Mar 25, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love this product! It's nice to have just one dose and be done for the day. I even put it in my kids smoothies and I certainly can say there's not as much fighting. I'm trying to get my husband to take it too. I told my kids it's the "chill pill".

great

Reviewer1901900님께서 Jun 18, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

It make me feel much better, I was depressed and now after a fill days taking I feel really good.

Good stuff

Reviewer2036002님께서 Jul 10, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I really like this product. It turned out to not be the root of my problem, but it definitely has helped!

5-HTP

Reviewer1481960님께서 Jul 15, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I will need to continue to take the product to see if I am getting the desired results. The price and dosage size were perfect.

Great Stuff!

Reviewer1196825님께서 Oct 20, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

My doctor recommended 5-HTP for my moods and it really seems to be working...I'm gonna keep on taking them.

5-htp

Reviewer1305646님께서 Jan 21, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good Product!

good product...

Reviewer2100312님께서 Feb 22, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Easy to swallow caplets and vegan ingredients make this a good choice for those looking for this type of product.

5-HTP

Reviewer3304573님께서 Mar 18, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This was a higher dose than any available in stores.

Bottle Damage

Reviewer1191184님께서 Oct 17, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

The product seems to be great. I get a really good night sleep. But when the product arrived, the bottom of the bottle was distorted. It almost appeared to have gone through some kind of heat. The product was sealed; I decided to keep it.

상품 1-10 중 전체 19 상품