장바구니가 비어있습니다.
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:

iHerb 상품평

할인금액: ₩14,186 (36% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어

Libido Not The Same!

Reviewer1995269님께서 Apr 18, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I noticed a drop in sex drive while using 5-HTP.

works good for sleeping

4957727734797218687님께서 May 03, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

I bought this product to improve my mood since I have felt depressive for longer period of time. I was using one pill every evening. Initially I felt stomach discomfort, sick like behavior after first pill however these symptoms died out after a few more pills. However, I could not say this product improve my mood, it rather helped me to fall asleep and have perhaps better quality of my sleep. Since you may feel dizzy after taken it, I am not sure whether I would take it during the day time. Also, I would recommend to read label information and more about the 5HTP since it has other undesirable side effects which I believe are not worthed

Not suitable for me.

5512992487708332138님께서 Jun 20, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

I think this product is not suitable for me. Heartbeat becomes fast and I feel quite unwell.. And it affect my sleep alot. Been having broken sleep after taking this.. And can't sleep after waking up in the middle of the night. I will stop for a moment before introducing it back to my body.

Now Foods, 5-HTP, High Potency, 200 mg, 60 Vcaps Review

Reviewer1440453님께서 Aug 14, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I didn't really notice a difference, but i don't do anything to deplete my seratonin... so maybe i didn't even need it in the first place. i just liked the idea of natural happy pills, which they are. the product was clean and shipping was timely.

상품 1-4 중 전체 4 상품