KO

₩36,836

₩47,169

할인금액: ₩10,332 (22% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

Amazing product

Reviewer3042322님께서 Sep 15, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I cannot live without these capsules, having suffered with sinusitis for years these keep it at bay, great for immune system and keeping colds away, digestive problems are a thing of the past. Great product try them.

Super Strength Oreganol

Reviewer3234078님께서 Mar 03, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have always had a problem of catching every cold or flu anyone around me has. And since I have severe asthma, a simple cold can easily turn into bronchitis or a lung infection. Since I have been using Super Strength Oreganol, I don't get as sick as I normally would when people around me are sick. My symptoms are milder than they normally would be and I recover faster.

PJT

Reviewer1279119님께서 Oct 12, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I truly believe Oreganol keeps me free from Candida and I intend to take it forever!

Love this

Reviewer1355940님께서 Sep 16, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Was taking as part of a candida cleanse but found many other great benefits. Very soothing on the gut, pain relief, and just "feels right" for my body. Definitely a keeper!

cure all

hilltophealth님께서 Jan 24, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

one gel cap will wipe out a bad cold or sinus infection overnight on my 6 year old - I use to control candida and there is no build up/resistance to this like antibiotics - pay for for p-73, it is the best and much better than the doctor!

Oreganol Super Strength

karishma님께서 Oct 09, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I prefer this super strength, works faster.

Wonderful

Reviewer2101887님께서 Aug 16, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I do not understand completely how Oreganol works but I haven't felt this good over-all in a long while! I began taking it for my sinus and allergy issues which inevitably ended in a sinus infection. I have seen my symptoms diminish and nearly disapear. What I did not bank on was the added energy and clear skin! An incredible bonus!

We won't go without it!

Reviewer2384111님께서 Jun 11, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I recommend this to all my friends, especially those with children. I use it in emergency pain situations for my 11- and 15-year-olds, as well as for the long-term benefits for things such as colds, infections, constipation, etc. When my son developed an unexplained hand rash mimicking staph, I pierced the softgels and rubbed on his hands. After one night, the inflammations had obviously lessened. After three days, it was almost gone! I swear by it personally for my teething issues until I can get professional dental assistance.

Great Product

Reviewer2182494님께서 Jan 01, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

My family and I have taken Oreganol for about 7 months. And love it. Taken as a daily supplement it has built up our immune systems. Some of the other things we take it for are. Diabetes, COPD, Colds, Flu and the overgrowth of Yeast. To name a few. Wonderful price too. Try it.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Excellent microbial as well as perfect for antibacterial...

Reviewer2334516님께서 Aug 03, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Have been using to assist with my clean detox program as well as to help with my Rosacea- It has been helpful a great deal both as a dietary supplement and as an aid to minimize the look of Rosacea on my face- Love love this product and recommend it whole heartedly! O.D.

상품 1-10 중 전체 80 상품